Deviated stitching details

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Deviated stitching details

I got the deviated stitching splashed all over CS2. Here is a video on the detail hopefully helpful for you guys

Old 06-27-2013, 03:38 AM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Great explanation and I like the understated color choices on his car . The pebble grey on the black adds a nice touch to the blue exterior . Very nice indeed !!!

Old 06-27-2013, 03:55 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
This is going to be a very helpfull source for a lot of people I think! Great video and thanks so much for posting it.

Love your interior btw

Suzy991

Old 06-27-2013, 04:56 AM
ale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to allale70 is a name known to all
Thank you! Really helpful to everybody!

The only funny part is when you get into the car and your voice suffers from the movement. I do that six times a day! Eh eh

Old 06-27-2013, 05:08 AM
amw
amw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of light
Excellent video and explanation of details. The deviated stitching sold me on my car, chosen correctly (or to one's own personal tastes) it makes a huge difference!

Old 06-27-2013, 07:04 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you. Very helpful.

Old 06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
kes7u is infamous around these parts
Thank you so much for the video. I've ordered my black leather interior with pebble grey stitching as well. I also wanted white, but was assured this was close enough. Great to see it. Looks beautiful! My wife saw the light stitching on black leather in a GT3 a few years back, and MADE me get it!!

Didn't realize how nice the stitching would be on the center console. I got the crest on the console, but not the deviated stitching. I regret it already!!

Enjoy your beautiful car, and thanks again for the video.

Kevin

Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 AM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the helpful info. Its nice to see that they have extended the availability of deviated stitching into more areas. When I ordered mine a year ago, it was impossible to get deviated stitching on the rear tunnel and centre console which I had to do via an aftermarket company.

Old 06-27-2013, 12:17 PM
fantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura aboutfantom has a spectacular aura about
Excellent video and explanation. Better than anything Porsche has published.

Thanks!

Old 06-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Nuke986 has a spectacular aura aboutNuke986 has a spectacular aura about
I've regretted that my car doesn't have the stitching since day one but, after seeing just how much Porsche 'Milks' their customers, I'm not sure I could have afforded it.
Still, red stitching and maybe even red seat belts on a black on black car would have really set it off......just sayin'

Old 06-27-2013, 03:54 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Photo of stitching

Thanks for all the great feed back.

Here is the final spec of my car, if you are interested in me doing more videos of any of these options let me know. I think I will do one on the PAS system next week as there is next to no information around on that.

Carrera S base

Burmester Audio Package including 6 DVD autochanger, HD radio and online services

Premium Package Plus (Black Leather) Auto dimming mirrors, Dynamic Lighting System, Adaptive Sport seats 14 way, Seat heating and cooling, Porsche entry and drive, Light design package

Metallic Dark Blue
Full leather black
Rear windshield wiper
Electric folding mirrors
Roof transport system
Sunroof in glass
ParkAssist (front and rear)
Bi Xenon headlights with PDLS
Sport Exhaust System
Sport Chrono Package
PSCC Dynamic Chassis Control with PASM
PDK
20" Sport Techno wheels
Rear footwell lighting
Seat belts in Yachting blue
Instrument Dials in Black
Adaptive cruise control Porsche Active Safe (PAS)
Steering wheel heating
Adaptive Sport Seats (14-way)
Interior package in leather
Storage compartment lid with Porsche Crest
Rear center tunnel in leather with decorative stitch
Center console trim in leather
Multifunction steering wheel
Door sill guards in stainless steel, illuminated

Items from Porsche Exclusive
Deviated stitching front+rear seating (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching dashboard (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching center panel (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching upper door trim (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching arm rest (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching door handles (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching rear side panel (Pearl grey)
Deviated stitching for XHS rear

Items standard on US vehicles but option in other markets
Tire pressure monitoring system
Top tinted windscreen
Homelink garage door opener

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	NICK8662lg.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	255772  
Old 06-27-2013, 03:59 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Your car is beautiful, and the interior is so tastefully done. Thanks for posting the video!

Old 06-28-2013, 01:46 AM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Originally Posted by yrralis1
Great explanation and I like the understated color choices on his car . The pebble grey on the black adds a nice touch to the blue exterior . Very nice indeed !!!
Absolutely +1!!!!

Old 06-28-2013, 08:13 AM
kes7u is infamous around these parts
I'd be happy to see any other videos you'd be willing to produce!!

Kevin

Old 06-28-2013, 04:37 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Great video, I have deviated red on black with a non-full leather on the interior. I don't mind not having full leather because for me that would have been too much stitching but I have to agree the doors are complicated. I was on a voyage of discovery with the sales guy! In the end, I have the right balance with leather, alcantara and stitching - for me... I will post some pictures, when I get a chance to clean the interior.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deviated stitching details