Increase of utterly stupid questions/posts!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Increase of utterly stupid questions/posts!

Is it just me who's noticing the rise of posts and questions that are plainly silly or by folks who are just too lazy to search the forum or the Internet for the simple answers?

The reason I point this out is that it drags the content quality of the forum down. My intention is not to upset any individual and therefore no names need be mentioned. Nonetheless, I'll be putting on my flame suite.

Last edited by Haku; 07-07-2013 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Haku
Is it just me who's noticing the rise of posts and questions that are plainly silly or by folks who are just too lazy to search the forum or the Internet for the simple answers?

The reason I point this out is that it drags the content quality of the forum down. My intention is not to upset any individual and therefore no names need be mentioned. Nonetheless, I'll be putting on my flame suite.
+991!!!

I thought it was just me thinking that... You are absolutely right! Thank you!

Suzy991

Old 07-07-2013, 09:15 AM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Let the flames reign down on you!!

And what is this Inter-Google thing you people speak of?

Old 07-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dux
Let the flames reign down on you!!

And what is this Inter-Google thing you people speak of?
I'm flame-resistant... No problem

That Inter-Google thing is something really fascinating. You ask something and you get lots of answers! Really worth a try!

Suzy991

Last edited by Suzy991; 07-07-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:41 AM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by haku
is it just me who's noticing the rise of posts and questions that are plainly silly or by folks who are just too lazy to search the forum or the internet for the simple answers?

The reason i point this out is that it drags the content quality of the forum down. My intention is not to upset any individual and therefore no names need be mentioned. Nonetheless, i'll be putting on my flame suite.
+1+1

Old 07-07-2013, 09:52 AM
trovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nicetrovan is just really nice
It's a forum... Stupidity is inevitable.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future

Attached Images  
Old 07-07-2013, 10:39 AM
nephew is infamous around these parts
Does it really bother you that much? This is an open community that should welcome newer folks that are excited and buying and or modding their p-car. While I agree that etiquette dictates that they search first, sometimes people forget to do it. In most cases, there are plenty of folks that remind the OP to perform a search. For most of us, annoyances like this are insignificant compared to the challenges of life.

Old 07-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by nephew
Does it really bother you that much? This is an open community that should welcome newer folks that are excited and buying and or modding their p-car. While I agree that etiquette dictates that they search first, sometimes people forget to do it. In most cases, there are plenty of folks that remind the OP to perform a search. For most of us, annoyances like this are insignificant compared to the challenges of life.
Of course this community should welcome newer folks. And I know one is excited if buying or modding their P-car. Nothing wrong with that. I'm excited too!
But if you are able to register on a forum like this, than you certainly are able to do a google search or a forum search before posting.
Just as an example, without wanting to insult anyone:
Topics like "does anyone have a picture of an amaranth red 991" are a bit ridiculous IMO, allthough I try to stay friendly and help people, but at the same time giving them a little humoristic hint of the ridiculousness of the topic. Typ that same question in google and you get lots of pictures...

People are sometimes just to lazy IMO!

Suzy991

Old 07-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Maybe it is just an increse in opportunity for you to share your knowlege with others...

Including your ability to help other's to learn how to find information for themselves

Old 07-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Gungriffin
Maybe it is just an increse in opportunity for you to share your knowlege with others...

Including your ability to help other's to learn how to find information for themselves
Hahaha. If you look at it that way...
Don't get me wrong... I like to help people or give an opinion about whatever it is. But sometimes that kind of topics do not add any value to the forum itself and just make it a bit messy and confusing IMO. You get lots of topics with the same subjects, while it's better and more orderly if you can find the information you want in just one topic about a subject.

Suzy991

Old 07-07-2013, 11:42 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
I searched for "utterly stupid posts" and all I found was this one, so I have nothing to suggest.

Old 07-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by chuckbdc
I searched for "utterly stupid posts" and all I found was this one, so I have nothing to suggest.
You did a good job there! couldn't be more clear. Just one result after your search. Exactly what I was talking about.... That makes it all much more orderly

Suzy991

Old 07-07-2013, 02:45 PM
NSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really niceNSD991 is just really nice
Originally Posted by nephew
does it really bother you that much? This is an open community that should welcome newer folks that are excited and buying and or modding their p-car. While i agree that etiquette dictates that they search first, sometimes people forget to do it. In most cases, there are plenty of folks that remind the op to perform a search. For most of us, annoyances like this are insignificant compared to the challenges of life.
agree!

Old 07-07-2013, 02:57 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Increase of utterly stupid questions/posts!