Finally! I signed my order today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 06:42 PM
LPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to all
Congratulations !! Very nice build. Your car is going to look amazing. I am heavily leaning towards Rhodium as well

Porsche is going to have to source some extra cows for all the leather in your car !!

Old 07-08-2013, 09:44 PM
eddtiff is infamous around these parts
Congrats Suzy! That's a serious list of options

Old 07-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
It's one hell of a build! CONGRATS !!

The deviated stitching will look phenomenal but be careful with lighter color stitching as it may get dirty easily (leather conditioners etc). I seriously considered silver deviating stitching on mine but backed out due to this.

18 way seats with leather back will be great but since your ext color is Silver, you could keep it silver (standard) as well; something to think about. I thought about it long and hard and decided to not get leather back...it's one of more expensive options. But hey, whatever makes you happy, right?

I highly recommend illuminated door sills! It looks majestic; you may think about getting rid of logo designation on armrest with center tunnel stitching option (could look crowded) and if you get illuminated door sills...it's just me but I think too much model logo designation could look cheesy - also, with your arm resting against it for longer time, the designation may imprint on your arm..yep, I've done extensive research before I finalized my order

Regardless of my worthless comments / research...you have an awesome build ....congrats again!

Last edited by Fester; 07-08-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:26 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Very nice Suzy !!! The color combination with the stitching sounds awesome too !!
It's going to be a beautiful car !!!

Old 07-08-2013, 10:33 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fester

The deviated stitching will look phenomenal but be careful with lighter color stitching as it may get dirty easily (leather conditioners etc).
Anything that gets dirty can be cleaned . When I bought my 12 Cayenne I stared at this interior for about an hour wrestling with it Vs the much easier to clean black (pic below) . My car now has 17K miles on it and its nearly as clean as the day i bought it . I clean it myself from time to time but every two months a professional detailer does what I can never do to make it perfect.

In conclusion .. Go for it Suzy !!!! The stitching rocks !!!!

Attached Images  
Old 07-09-2013, 03:09 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by nmurray22
Awesome. Wow there is some leather in that car
Thanks yes I love leather and no I'm not a leather-fetisjist.

Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
Congrats! Maybe you should wait a few months longer and get it delivered as a MY 2015. Just kidding.
Thanks and good idea Jeff! maybe I should consider that...

Originally Posted by rwh
Glad to see that you ordered!!! no use waiting any longer.. I started on my odyssey in Feb of this year. Could not get an allocation for what I wanted until the 2014 allocations. I will not see my 2014 C2S in Rhodium Silver also, no sunroof also and for the same reasons, until Oct 25th. Thus only a few good weeks of driving will be available (at least no bugs!).You see where I live we must salt, salt and more salt until spring! But I have a very nice winter cave my car. If fact I just installed some additional lighting to my storage garage. I found that florescent daylight bulbs gives a great tone to my Artic Silver Cayman S (at least to my eyes) so it should do as well on the Rhodium Silver C2S. So when required I can visit (daily if necessary) the cave, turn the lights and remove the cover and enjoy!!!
Just what you feel as best!
As for me I cannot see the need to wait any longer I have suffered long enough!!
I'll see what I do. It will be at least at the the end of december, before I can get delivery, because I'm in the U.S. for a month. I can have a lot of patience, but havan't tested myself to the extremes

Originally Posted by LPB987S
Congratulations !! Very nice build. Your car is going to look amazing. I am heavily leaning towards Rhodium as well

Porsche is going to have to source some extra cows for all the leather in your car !!
Thanks, I saw some nice cows on my way home yesterday. They were purple and had MILKA on its side tattood
I think I'gonna send Porsche a mail, with the location of these cows

Originally Posted by eddtiff
Congrats Suzy! That's a serious list of options
Thanks

The deviated stitching will look phenomenal but be careful with lighter color stitching as it may get dirty easily (leather conditioners etc). I seriously considered silver deviating stitching on mine but backed out due to this.

18 way seats with leather back will be great but since your ext color is Silver, you could keep it silver (standard) as well; something to think about. I thought about it long and hard and decided to not get leather back...it's one of more expensive options. But hey, whatever makes you happy, right?

I highly recommend illuminated door sills! It looks majestic; you may think about getting rid of logo designation on armrest with center tunnel stitching option (could look crowded) and if you get illuminated door sills...it's just me but I think too much model logo designation could look cheesy - also, with your arm resting against it for longer time, the designation may imprint on your arm..yep, I've done extensive research before I finalized my order

Regardless of my worthless comments / research...you have an awesome build ....congrats again!
Thanks Fester,
I had white deviated stitching on black leather in my audi S5 (audi exclusive interrior) and I loved it!. It gets dirty easily, but can be cleaned easily too. Unfortunatly I don't have it now in my Q5 (demo-car) and I miss it. It makes the interior look so much nicer.
Regarding the silver back of the 18-way seats, if it wasn't for that option to get it done in leather, I wouldn't even have considered the 18-way seats. Don't know why, but I just don't like the silver back.
The iluminated door sills I've been thinking about. But I don't know if I like it that much t be honest. Maybe it's worth another night of sleep to think about it

The logo designation does imprint a little bit in your arm indeed. Noticed that when I testdrove a C4S for a day. This is one of the things I'm still not completely sure about.

Originally Posted by yrralis1
Very nice Suzy !!! The color combination with the stitching sounds awesome too !!
It's going to be a beautiful car !!!
Thanks!

Suzy991

Attached Images  

Last edited by Suzy991; 07-09-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:33 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Very classy configuration. You do know it wasn't obliged to tick ALL the boxes did you ? ;-)

Old 07-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bccars
Very classy configuration. You do know it wasn't obliged to tick ALL the boxes did you ? ;-)
Thank you. Haha no I didn't know that. No one mentioned it...

Suzy991

Old 07-09-2013, 07:34 AM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Suzy991
Thanks Fester,
I had white deviated stitching on black leather in my audi S5 (audi exclusive interrior) and I loved it!. It gets dirty easily, but can be cleaned easily too. Unfortunatly I don't have it now in my Q5 (demo-car) and I miss it. It makes the interior look so much nicer.
Regarding the silver back of the 18-way seats, if it wasn't for that option to get it done in leather, I wouldn't even have considered the 18-way seats. Don't know why, but I just don't like the silver back.
The iluminated door sills I've been thinking about. But I don't know if I like it that much t be honest. Maybe it's worth another night of sleep to think about it

The logo designation does imprint a little bit in your arm indeed. Noticed that when I testdrove a C4S for a day. This is one of the things I'm still not completely sure about.

Suzy991
Hmm, I was just checking...looks like you've done your homework

BTW, nice avatar

Old 07-09-2013, 08:05 AM

Hmm, I was just checking...looks like you've done your homework

BTW, nice avatar
Hahah of course I did my homework... I'm a controlfreak!
I know all the optioncodes with prices by heart. My salesman didn't believe what he heard when I enumerated all the codes and prices without thinking a second, while he was searching his list. They even offered me a job, if I was interested.

Suzy991

Old 07-09-2013, 09:28 AM
handfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to behold
Please send the milka cow my way. Milka formerly known as suchard is my favorite brand of milk chocolat.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:54 AM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Suzy991! That is one fabulous build. Good luck with the wait, and can't wait to see pics of the beast when you take delivery.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:03 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
That car will be breathtaking. I love the contrast stitching that will be beautiful. Can't wait to see the pics.

Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 PM
1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all1BlinkGone is a name known to all
Congratulations, Suzy991. Now we all get to wait with you. Can't wait to see the pics!

Old 07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
pyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud ofpyramid has much to be proud of
Suzy,

Option CUJ leather fuse box > no deviated stichting option available?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally! I signed my order today