Finally! I signed my order today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Deleted

Last edited by Suzy991; 12-12-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Not valid anymore
Old 07-08-2013, 01:28 PM
handfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to beholdhandfull is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations! That is quite some build. I don't normally like the colored seat belts but given your choice of color it should look very classy. I noticed that you didn't order the sunroof....not enough sun in your area to justify it? HA! I don't use sunroofs, so I opted against it. If you have well recorded music, you will really enjoy the Burmester.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:35 PM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Very, very nice build...

Old 07-08-2013, 01:36 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by handfull
Congratulations! That is quite some build. I don't normally like the colored seat belts but given your choice of color it should look very classy. I noticed that you didn't order the sunroof....not enough sun in your area to justify it? HA! I don't use sunroofs, so I opted against it. If you have well recorded music, you will really enjoy the Burmester.
Thanks!
I didn't opt for the sunroof because I like the clean roof without the lines on it. Did think about the glass sunroof, but I probably would never use it anyway, so decided not to order it.
The Burmester sound really amazing, didn't hear it untill a few weeks ago. I Immediately wanted it. Getting good quality lossless music isn't a problem. Lots of good (not always legal) sources for that

Originally Posted by windboat
Very, very nice build...
Thanks!

Suzy991

Old 07-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Chupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond reputeChupacabra has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!

But, wow, you're the first person who WANTS to wait for your new car. I hope you don't bite your nails. You may be missing a knuckle by the time it arrives.

Good for you.

Old 07-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
Congrats!!

But, wow, you're the first person who WANTS to wait for your new car. I hope you don't bite your nails. You may be missing a knuckle by the time it arrives.

Good for you.
Thank you...
That's exactly what I'm affraid of... Wish I was a vegetarian! I'm still considering it... haven't asked them yet. I signed the order so it will be built and I have the posibilty to decide later when I want fo have the car delivered. Sort of "on demand"

Suzy991

Old 07-08-2013, 02:58 PM
tachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to alltachyon is a name known to all
Congrat Suzy. nice color combo especially inside. love it

Old 07-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Congrats Suzy911. Amazing looking build Can't wait to see some photos when it arrives.

Old 07-08-2013, 03:27 PM
JoeInDallas is infamous around these parts
That build is awesome! Congratulations!

Old 07-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
Congratulations! She's going to be a beauty. You will love pdcc.

Old 07-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and nice choice on the color

Old 07-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Thank you all!

Suzy991

Old 07-08-2013, 05:26 PM
nmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud ofnmurray22 has much to be proud of
Awesome. Wow there is some leather in that car

Old 07-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Congrats! Maybe you should wait a few months longer and get it delivered as a MY 2015. Just kidding.

Old 07-08-2013, 06:24 PM
rwh
rwh is infamous around these parts
Glad to see that you ordered!!! no use waiting any longer.. I started on my odyssey in Feb of this year. Could not get an allocation for what I wanted until the 2014 allocations. I will not see my 2014 C2S in Rhodium Silver also, no sunroof also and for the same reasons, until Oct 25th. Thus only a few good weeks of driving will be available (at least no bugs!).You see where I live we must salt, salt and more salt until spring! But I have a very nice winter cave my car. If fact I just installed some additional lighting to my storage garage. I found that florescent daylight bulbs gives a great tone to my Artic Silver Cayman S (at least to my eyes) so it should do as well on the Rhodium Silver C2S. So when required I can visit (daily if necessary) the cave, turn the lights and remove the cover and enjoy!!!
Just what you feel as best!
As for me I cannot see the need to wait any longer I have suffered long enough!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Finally! I signed my order today