My Car's ETA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 07:37 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Suzy991
Can't wait to see the pics of your car!
Can't wait to take them!

Old 08-14-2013, 08:20 PM
eddtiff is infamous around these parts
Wow, great looking interior with all that deviating stitching! Can't wait for the pics!

Old 08-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Very cool indeed!! Have you seen Darren's (DBYT) blue with Luxor + deviated red stitching + red belts? It looks awesome so as will be yours! Can't wait to see pics!

Here's his thread with lots of pics - he has lots of carbon fiber mods...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ferrerid=71849

Last edited by Fester; 08-14-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:44 AM
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Actually, Darren was kind enough to help me with the process after he'd seen my original configuration and showed me all of his pics. He was the first in America to do the deviated on Luxor so 4 of his pics are actually being used by Porsche Exclusive to show buyers what to expect since they didn't have any factory pics to refer to!

Old 08-28-2013, 02:34 PM
Just received this email from my salesman:

Your chariot has arrived!!! Looks amazing.

I personally inspected it and it has already been through shop. It leaves for 3M tomorrow morning.

....no brown spots

Old 08-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed

I personally inspected it and it has already been through shop. It leaves for 3M tomorrow morning.

....no brown spots
Great news!!! Can't wait to see the pictures

Old 08-28-2013, 03:35 PM
shaytun is infamous around these partsshaytun is infamous around these parts
Congrats. Also looking forward to see pics, especially the inside.

Old 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Can't wait to take them! Should be on Sunday and then after that, a few new ones with the 7mm & 14mm spacers and aluminum pedals, probably Tuesday.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !Fester Is a GOD !
Can't wait to take them! Should be on Sunday and then after that, a few new ones with the 7mm & 14mm spacers and aluminum pedals, probably Tuesday.
Congrats!!

Old 08-29-2013, 11:36 AM
bboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nice

....no brown spots
LOL... So glad you inspected for spots!!! An early congrats to you, enjoy!

Old 08-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Richard911 is infamous around these parts
great news best of luck with yours. Mine is waiting for its ship in Germany. Got to port a few days early which I hope is good news.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:16 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Old 08-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Richard911
great news best of luck with yours. Mine is waiting for its ship in Germany. Got to port a few days early which I hope is good news.
Actually, mine got to port weeks early but sat in port 2.5 weeks to get onboard the ship. Fortunately, however, Brunswick is the first port of call for the car carriers going there so transit time is only about 11 - 14 days to get across the pond. Maybe you'll be lucky and get aboard the next freighter out. There are 3 scheduled sailings from Emden headed to Brunswick and their arrival dates are Sept. 9th, 16th & 24th. Hope yours is on the vessel arriving on the 9th, but that ship sailed 5 days ago so maybe it'll be on this Saturday's sailing.

Old 08-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Richard911 is infamous around these parts
Thanks, I said in other post the longest part of the wait is over.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:55 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Actually, mine got to port weeks early but sat in port 2.5 weeks to get onboard the ship. Fortunately, however, Brunswick is the first port of call for the car carriers going there so transit time is only about 11 - 14 days to get across the pond. Maybe you'll be lucky and get aboard the next freighter out. There are 3 scheduled sailings from Emden headed to Brunswick and their arrival dates are Sept. 9th, 16th & 24th. Hope yours is on the vessel arriving on the 9th, but that ship sailed 5 days ago so maybe it'll be on this Saturday's sailing.
Sanibelspeed, my car wasn't on the Green Cove and I've been trying to figure out which ship it is on...do you know the ship names for those 3 arrivals.....The vessel site is so bad in trying to figure it out. I think it arrives in September in San Diego...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Car's ETA