My Car's ETA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
My Car's ETA

Just got word that my car is onboard and will discharge at Brunswick on the 23rd and at my dealer by the 28th. I'm in Vermont so will be flying down to Florida on the 31st and get to spend 4 days with her before having to head back out. Won't get back to the car until end of Sept. or early Oct. so those 4 days are going to have to tide me over until October.

Stay tuned as pics will follow ASAP after the 31st.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:17 AM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
Just got word that my car is onboard and will discharge at Brunswick on the 23rd and at my dealer by the 28th. I'm in Vermont so will be flying down to Florida on the 31st and get to spend 4 days with her before having to head back out. Won't get back to the car until end of Sept. or early Oct. so those 4 days are going to have to tide me over until October.

Stay tuned as pics will follow ASAP after the 31st.
I would be happy to keep the engine warm for you while you are gone... I could take it to the NC Mountains to give it a taste of the good life, before it is housed in the flat lands of FL.

Old 08-13-2013, 11:50 AM
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Stand in line: I've got a list of people offering to do the same! :-)

Old 08-13-2013, 12:56 PM
Vegasguy is infamous around these parts
We both had original delivery dates of Sept. 13th. My C2S is on the Green Cove, which stopped in Brunswick on Aug. 7th, en route to San Diego. It's now just leaving the Panama Canal, and due in San Diego on Aug 20th.
I know it's not practical, but sometimes I wish it could have been off-loaded in Brunswick, and trucked across to Las Vegas. Certainly would have gotten here a lot faster.

Anyway, I expect it at the dealer about week after San Diego, and delivered around Aug. 28 -- 30. Still a couple weeks earlier than original delivery date.

Waiting the last few days is the hardest. But what joy!!!

Old 08-13-2013, 02:42 PM
mas8002mi is infamous around these parts
wish there was a way to know when the cars get on the truck from the port......after the PDI.

is there anyway to track this?

my orig eta was Sept 9th, off loaded in RI on Aug 9th, per Porsche tracking to be delivered to dealer in MI by Aug 23rd?
that's quite a wait......

Old 08-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by mas8002mi

my orig eta was Sept 9th, off loaded in RI on Aug 9th, per Porsche tracking to be delivered to dealer in MI by Aug 23rd?
that's quite a wait......
Two weeks to truck inland? Seems absurd. Maybe they under-estimate so you'll be pleasantly surprised. Hope so.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:05 PM
This is my build. Very leather and stitching intensive instead of performance intensive. Can't wait to see how she turns out!

Attached Images   
Old 08-13-2013, 03:17 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
Cool build.

What color is the deviated stitching?

Old 08-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Thanks. Red stitching, red belts, red exterior.

Old 08-13-2013, 05:23 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Your car will be a knockout. Can't wait to see pics!

Old 08-13-2013, 05:39 PM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Red stitching, red belts, red exterior.
You are really going to love this car, nice build...

Sent from my iPad using 6SpeedOnline

Old 08-13-2013, 06:03 PM
This is my build. Very leather and stitching intensive instead of performance intensive. Can't wait to see how she turns out!
that is going to be one hell of a looker.......

Old 08-13-2013, 07:12 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Don't forget to check for the brown stains :-)

I think you will get your vehicle before m...

Old 08-14-2013, 03:36 AM
Originally Posted by frank69m
Don't forget to check for the brown stains :-)

I think you will get your vehicle before m...
hopefully..... will keep everyone posted..

Old 08-14-2013, 03:57 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
That's the way I like the car most The interior is the place one spends most time with the car, so that has to be a place where one feels happy
Can't wait to see the pics of your car!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Car's ETA