Certificate of Authenticity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 11:47 AM
bboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nicebboerit is just really nice
Originally Posted by 6sol4me
I received my certificate within a couple weeks after delivery.. it's a cool idea, listing all the options etc, but wasn't too fond of the fact they listed the MSRP of the car it...
Me too...

Old 08-18-2013, 02:39 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Snowczar
And what would that prove? It would not match up to the car? Everyone has different ways (and none are wrong) of showing their enthusiasm for these fine vehicles. For a car costing over $180k in Canada an extra $90 US did not seem like a big deal.
Must have been my timing.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:49 PM
Zelig is infamous around these parts
Finally received the Certificate of Authenticity for my September 10, 2013 build. PCNA told me some dealers participate in sending this complementary but others may not. It is nice to have along with your Monroney window sticker and bill of sale when you eventually sell.

Old 11-21-2013, 05:09 AM
CarAholic is infamous around these partsCarAholic is infamous around these parts
Just received mine and it was a nice surprise. I just wish it didn't have the msrp it just seems a bit too ostentatious.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:03 AM
john52 is infamous around these parts
I received my certificate about 6 months after taking delivery. Package also included a "paper weight" with my name and VIN engraved on it plus a book titled the Porsche Principle.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:15 AM
m5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nice
Never got one the last time or this time.... Not sure if I needed it...

Old 11-21-2013, 12:45 PM
oldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond reputeoldman40 has a reputation beyond repute
mine came with a 911 pen. pag knows we are still little kids at heart drooling over anything that reinforces our love of porsche...

Old 11-21-2013, 01:36 PM
HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !HotHonda Is a GOD !
Cheap way to keep the hook set....

Old 11-21-2013, 02:11 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
I never got a certificate of authenticity, although I did get a package about a month after I took delivery of my car which included the book "The Porsche Principle" and a pen, but no paperweight. Of course, I'm a dork and I have the book on a coffee table in my office.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Chiboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by john52
I received my certificate about 6 months after taking delivery. Package also included a "paper weight" with my name and VIN engraved on it plus a book titled the Porsche Principle.
Wow, you must have WAY overpaid for your car.

Old 11-21-2013, 04:09 PM
T-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to beholdT-Mac is a splendid one to behold
Got mine for the Turbo Cayenne and the C4S...but not for the Panamera. Does that me my Panamera is counterfeit?

Old 11-22-2013, 08:51 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Chiboy
Wow, you must have WAY overpaid for your car.
The Certificate and the Paper Weight and book seem to be what Canadian buyers and yes we way overpaid (US prices plus 20%!) only which 3% of the difference is the higher duty into Canada over the rate into the US.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:28 AM
marksred911 is infamous around these parts
It seems that most of you got the certificate when you bought a new car.

Does anyone know if it is possible to order the certificate for a 2005 model?

And how is it done?

Old 04-16-2014, 10:34 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Absolutely you can get the certificate for any year Porsche. Just call 1-800-PORSCHE and have your credit card ready. You get a small discount if you are a member of PCA. I know they used to ask for proof of ownership of the car but not sure if they do that now for older cars where they might not have the current owner's name on file.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Ulukai is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Snowczar
The Certificate and the Paper Weight and book seem to be what Canadian buyers and yes we way overpaid (US prices plus 20%!) only which 3% of the difference is the higher duty into Canada over the rate into the US.
Well if I translate the Swedish sum of what I payed for mine it is 187000 usd.
We have 25% VAT and one of the highest taxes in the world, around 33%.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Certificate of Authenticity