My 2014 C2S Pics Galore!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2013, 03:19 PM
windboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond reputewindboat has a reputation beyond repute
Outstanding .....

Sent from my iPad using 6SpeedOnline

Old 09-01-2013, 05:57 PM
radarryan is infamous around these parts
Gorgeous. Glad to see the Carrera White chrono and dials!

Old 09-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by shaytun
Nice color combo. Very Ferrari-esque.
Indeed.

Old 09-01-2013, 08:13 PM
eddtiff is infamous around these parts
Congratz! Love the red stitching and white dials~

Old 09-01-2013, 08:17 PM
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Actually, the white dials don't pop as well as I'd expected them to.I'd seen white dials on an R8 and coveted them mightily when I had an R8 with black dials but these seem sort of washed out and dim, not bright white like I'd been hoping for. Not whining, just sayin'...

Old 09-01-2013, 08:25 PM
radarryan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
Actually, the white dials don't pop as well as I'd expected them to.I'd seen white dials on an R8 and coveted them mightily when I had an R8 with black dials but these seem sort of washed out and dim, not bright white like I'd been hoping for. Not whining, just sayin'...
I hear you... I think the white is the nicest of all the color options - especially since the Carrera White is such a great shade of white. The stock black, even with the grey tach, just didn't do it for me. Red, blue, yellow or whatever all the options were, the white was the best, at least in my opinion. That was my rational for getting the white dials. I have black on black so I really liked the contrast.

Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 AM
GTSLVR991S is infamous around these parts
Wow I've never seen stitch work quite like that before. Really livens up the luxor interior. Great taste and enjoy in good health!

Old 09-02-2013, 09:33 AM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
I had to go back to view the white dials- missed them first time around. I think that they are just so "right" with that interior that they just pull it together and add more class to a great combo. The car itself has lots of "pop".

Old 09-02-2013, 09:58 AM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car. Congratulations.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:49 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! The car is so hot in red, and the deviated red stitching in the interior pulls it all together so beautifully. Drive it in good health!

Old 09-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments, folks. I'm thrilled with how the car turned out. The only thing I maybe could've added was stitching on the console lid (not sure how i missed that). And maybe should've painted all the black parts on the outside.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:27 PM
shaytun is infamous around these partsshaytun is infamous around these parts
Thanks for all the nice comments, folks. I'm thrilled with how the car turned out. The only thing I maybe could've added was stitching on the console lid (not sure how i missed that). And maybe should've painted all the black parts on the outside.
I definitely like the front vents black to have some contrast. Even the black on the mirror is nice. Don't second guess your decision.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:29 PM
My front vents are painted red, which does add some contrast to the black grilles behind.

Old 09-02-2013, 03:49 PM
cheesehead is infamous around these parts
Indeed.
Awesome!

Like a Ferrari except without the blown out "mystery" cheap plastic tubing after 500 miles that costs $5000 to replace, the peeling leather on the dashboard, and the defective navigation system from the 1985 Chrysler "town and country"

Old 09-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by cheesehead

Like a Ferrari except without the blown out "mystery" cheap plastic tubing after 500 miles that costs $5000 to replace, the peeling leather on the dashboard, and the defective navigation system from the 1985 Chrysler "town and country"
Indeed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2014 C2S Pics Galore!