My 2014 C2S Pics Galore!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 06:36 PM
dlchasen is just really nicedlchasen is just really nicedlchasen is just really nicedlchasen is just really nicedlchasen is just really nice
First time I've seen the luxor/red stitching combo, and I must say I like it. Distinctive and tasteful. Best of luck with the new baby.

Old 09-02-2013, 11:28 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
Thanks for all the nice comments, folks. I'm thrilled with how the car turned out. The only thing I maybe could've added was stitching on the console lid (not sure how i missed that). And maybe should've painted all the black parts on the outside.
If you want the console lid stitched, www.exclusiveoption.com will do it for you for about 450. Here is what they did for me.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	811.3 KB
ID:	276964  
Old 09-03-2013, 12:35 AM
CarreraS737 is infamous around these partsCarreraS737 is infamous around these parts
Congratulations Sanibel. Beautiful car! I see they now include the deviated red stitching on the extended leather dash now. Mine was black stitching, the red was not available at the time of order. It looks great.

I was squirming about on the first few drives (over 30-45 minutes) trying to find a comfortable seating position. The seats (18 way adaptive sport seats) are firm, but it gets better every time I drive it now. I am happy to report that the more miles I put on the car, the more the initial minor cons matter.

Congratulations

Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Got my spacers installed today and boy does it look good! 14mm in the rear really pushes the wheels out. And 7 at the front looks just right to me. Doesn't show up in pictures, though.

Got pedals today, too.

Attached Images  
Old 09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
LPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to allLPB987S is a name known to all
Congrats! Gorgeous car. Drive it in good health. What make are the pedals? They look great

Old 09-03-2013, 08:05 PM
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by LPB987S
Congrats! Gorgeous car. Drive it in good health. What make are the pedals? They look great
Thanks. I like the way they turned out, too.
http://www.ultimatepedals.com/

Old 09-03-2013, 08:24 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
No pics of your wheels with and without spacers?

Old 09-03-2013, 08:32 PM
The pics don't show much but it really does look good in person. But here goes, anyway (after pics; I didn't take any before pics):

Attached Images    
Old 09-03-2013, 08:53 PM
eg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to beholdeg991 is a splendid one to behold
That is a great aggressive stance. Love it!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
shaytun is infamous around these partsshaytun is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
The pics don't show much but it really does look good in person. But here goes, anyway (after pics; I didn't take any before pics):

Sanibel,
For some reason, I'm fixated on the 14mm spacers because it's going to be the first mod I'll make. It looks great. Tough to tell in pics, but is it flush with the fender, slightly in (few mm), or sticking out a few mm?

Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 PM
It actually sticks out slightly at the rear. The last pic shows it to a limited degree. I'll try and get a better pic for you if I can.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks!

Old 09-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Sorry: got sidetracked. Here's the best I can do tonight:

Attached Images     
Old 09-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Good top view shot. I wonder now if on the SPASM it's too much. I think it's less noticeable on regular PASM suspension.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:43 AM
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute
When you use spacers, you should protect the paint behind the wheels with plastic film otherwise you will likely have gravel causing damage to the paint.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2014 C2S Pics Galore!