new ios 7 and iTunes Radio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 08:14 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
new ios 7 and iTunes Radio

note to Porsche.....hiring a couple of ex-apple programmer's and don't give them the new employee orientation!!!

new ios 7 with iTunes Radio works great when aux Bluetooth or with male/female glove box orgy.

first assignment for those programmers.........program PCM to display iTunes radio

first assignment for management........cover up aHa adventure like a war crime

Old 09-19-2013, 08:39 AM
MayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by trysixty
note to Porsche.....hiring a couple of ex-apple programmer's and don't give them the new employee orientation!!!

new ios 7 with iTunes Radio works great when aux Bluetooth or with male/female glove box orgy.

first assignment for those programmers.........program PCM to display iTunes radio

first assignment for management........cover up aHa adventure like a war crime
I suspect with the iOS in car system apple announced a while ago that they are already working on this.

http://www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/

Scroll to the bottom. You can also search for the feature on the web. While Porsche (or any of VW) is not listed on the initial list, I'm guessing they'll cave.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Trimmer is infamous around these parts
Yep, I agree!

iTunes Radio has been phenomenal so far. My problem with XM, Bluetooth, and iTunes music is the compression. I wish we could all be loss less!

Old 09-19-2013, 08:55 AM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MayorAdamWest
I suspect with the iOS in car system apple announced a while ago that they are already working on this.

http://www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/

Scroll to the bottom. You can also search for the feature on the web. While Porsche (or any of VW) is not listed on the initial list, I'm guessing they'll cave.

iOS 7 released yesterday.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:30 AM
MayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud ofMayorAdamWest has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by trysixty
iOS 7 released yesterday.
Yes?

Old 09-19-2013, 11:54 AM
here is some excerpts in the "What's New in iOS 7" from Apple..............there is a new app iOS in the Car

iOS in the Car seamlessly integrates your iOS device — and the iOS experience — with your in-dash system. If your vehicle is equipped with iOS in the Car, you can connect your iPhone 5 or later and interact with it using the car’s built-in display and controls or Siri Eyes Free. Now you can easily and safely make phone calls, access your music, send and receive messages, get directions, and more. It’s all designed to let iPhone focus on what you need, so you can focus on the road

.....Text messages appear right on your car’s display. Siri can read them to you while you listen over your car’s speakers. And to reply, just dictate to Siri.

chances of working on the Porsche 1 in six zeros

Last edited by trysixty; 09-19-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 06:16 PM
mas8002mi is infamous around these parts
is there any improvement or change with the iOS 7?? and the PCM integration??

i still haven't upgraded yet.....

Old 09-19-2013, 07:35 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mas8002mi
is there any improvement or change with the iOS 7?? and the PCM integration?? i still haven't upgraded yet.....
No improvement regarding email and text messages. Not sure about music but it was already ok.