The sound!.... OMG! (991-GT3)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
The sound!.... OMG! (991-GT3)

The sound, the drift, the revs. Does it get any better?

Last edited by Haku; 09-25-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:27 PM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my.. It sounds like Haku is in the midst of convincing himself to place his GT3 order.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:35 PM
ae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to beholdae911 is a splendid one to behold
Nice thanks for posting and it sounds like you are going to order this beauty Haku.

Old 09-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !Haku Is a GOD !
The order has been in ...delivery by next fall!

Old 09-25-2013, 01:37 PM
ROD
ROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud ofROD has much to be proud of
Can't wait for the photos Haku.

Old 09-25-2013, 01:50 PM
m5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nicem5_2010 is just really nice
I would if it rode like my SC2 on regular roads... Wow

Old 09-25-2013, 02:29 PM
frank69m has a spectacular aura aboutfrank69m has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Haku
The order has been in ...delivery by next fall!

what are you doing with your current ride Haku? selling?

Old 09-25-2013, 02:49 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
I need that in my life!!!!

Most of my track buddies have ordered theirs already, I'm going to be uber jealous next track season.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:58 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
My order goes in Friday...Still debating white vs. red.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:04 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
if anything is worth that kind of money it might be this.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:07 PM
galion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud ofgalion has much to be proud of
Oh boy! I shouldn't have watched that...

Old 09-25-2013, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by frank69m
what are you doing with your current ride Haku? selling?
I think I'll sell it/trade it in. I know I'm going to miss it... I am still enjoying it so so much. I'd be in the dog house if I kept it as well as the GT3.

Originally Posted by Nikolas
My order goes in Friday...Still debating white vs. red.
At the moment I've gone with white, black wheels, black pdls lights!

Originally Posted by galion
Oh boy! I shouldn't have watched that...
It's over mate.... Once smitten!

Old 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Damn it, don't make me watch these videos. Must resist. I need my backseats. I need my backseats. I need my ...

Last edited by bccars; 09-26-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:48 PM
chuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud ofchuckbdc has much to be proud of
It is logical that with a C2S I have no need for a GT3. Why am I not convinced?

Old 09-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by chuckbdc
It is logical that with a C2S I have no need for a GT3. Why am I not convinced?
Well, if it makes you feel better, I have a 964 C4 cab, and a 996 TT, and I said the same thing. I'm still running down with my deposit. I just couldn't pass up the slot.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The sound!.... OMG! (991-GT3)