Deviated Stitching BH Espresso Cognac

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 10:13 AM
dr bit is infamous around these parts
Deviated Stitching BH Espresso Cognac

I know For the interior BH espresso-cognac the stitching colour is cognac on all parts. Both on the espresso parts and on the cognac parts.

But I want to have deviated stitching in espresso all over the cognac parts.

My dealer says he noticed that they cannot combine deviating stitchings with this interior.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Old 09-26-2013, 10:21 AM
LotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura about
Porsche Exclusive would know for sure.

Old 09-27-2013, 10:14 PM
I just received the following email from Germany:

When ordering two-tone interiors, you can't use Z-Offers. So you can't order the stitching on the cognac leather parts in espresso.
The only way to realise that (for example for a 991 Carrera 4S Coupé) would be:

Interior in espresso (NE)
Change all possible interior leather parts to colour to sample (Leather: cognac W54; Stitching: espresso)
Change the stitching on the remaining espresso leather parts to cognac via Z-Offers.

But this way it wouldn't look like the BH interior. Much more parts would then be espresso.

The photos I'm attaching show the standard bi tone natural leather

Attached Images   

Last edited by dr bit; 09-27-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:17 PM
This is the way how The car would look if I order LTS in espresso adding cognac leather.

As you can see the darker colors predominate, any opinions?

The exterior would be metallic mahogany.

Attached Images  

Last edited by dr bit; 09-27-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
Originally Posted by dr bit
This is the way how The car would look if I order LTS in espresso adding cognac leather. As you can see the darker colors predominate, any opinions? The exterior would be metallic mahogany.
I like it better this way. It looks gorgeous.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:10 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
Personally I like the standard two-tone better. The light colored leather doesn't really need the deviated stitching. It's on the dark colors, where deviated stitching makes it look more upmarket, but that comes as standard in a two-tone interior.
The only thing I would maybe change is the carpet, from cognac to espresso. Much easier to clean and IMO will look very nice.
This is an option that CAN be done on two-tone interiors.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, when ordering LTS, you can easily end up with something like this:
Name:  image-1470305744.jpg
Views: 2816
Size:  287.1 KB
Look at the cognac parts that should have been black in this case.

Suzy991

Old 09-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Richard911 is infamous around these parts
Took delivery yesterday of my White C4S with Espresso/Cognac. First it comes with a lot of deviated stitching on the Espresso areas. Also ordered additional leather options and the Espresso parts also have the deviated stitching. The speaker covers and sports chrono area is well detailed. The mats are in Espresso and looks great against the cognac carpet. The dealer said if we did deviated stitching on seats we could not get them with ventilation. I will post picture later today (rain like crazy outside)

Old 09-28-2013, 08:53 AM
jdhodge is infamous around these partsjdhodge is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to see the interior pictures, lots please. Congratulations on your new car.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:20 AM
I'd really appreciate if you post plenty of photos as well.

Congratulations!

Old 09-28-2013, 01:51 PM
SpyderVancouver is infamous around these parts
I ordered BH on my C4S Cab and agree with Suzy, standard two tone is enough, just add deviating carpet - a must. Dark leather with light stitching looks classy. Light leather with dark stitching = trying too hard to be noticed. I do not think you need to add the cognac stitching to the steering column or steering wheel either as that area visually is busy enough. just my opinion.

Old 09-28-2013, 02:08 PM
LotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura aboutLotF has a spectacular aura about
The two-tone with deviate dark carpet looks best. Skip the stitching. If you want stitching, order a base tone and have a custom upholstery shop do the rest the way you like.

Old 09-29-2013, 09:05 AM
dyim is infamous around these parts
I have black/ Luxor 2 tone and stayed with Luxor carpet. Just threw some OE black rubber mats on and looked fine to me too.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by SpyderVancouver
I ordered BH on my C4S Cab and agree with Suzy, standard two tone is enough, just add deviating carpet - a must. Dark leather with light stitching looks classy. Light leather with dark stitching = trying too hard to be noticed. I do not think you need to add the cognac stitching to the steering column or steering wheel either as that area visually is busy enough. just my opinion.
I agree, besides deviated stitching its a pretty expensive for what it and also Suzy gas a point, she says that it will be having it Clean compared to the others, About the steering colum I'm no sure, I've never seen one so I can't tell if it will look to much...

About the carpet, I'd love yo have it in espresso, but my dealer says he's not sure if that's a possible option.

Last edited by dr bit; 09-29-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-29-2013, 01:55 PM
Deviate carpet is option 24951

Old 09-29-2013, 02:49 PM
SpyderVancouver is infamous around these parts
dev carpet in espresso for BH is available. I have it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deviated Stitching BH Espresso Cognac