Luxor Beige interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 07:13 PM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mas8002mi
I currently have luxor beige interior.

1. glare on the windshield is awful, but gets better with polarized sunglasses. It is irritating at dusk and dawn when I really cannot use my sunglasses.

2. does get dirty easily.... especially at the edges. Some leather cleaner and conditioner took care of it.

Personal preference.... I always like lighter interiors in my cars..... no regrets at all.
+1 Also like light interiors. You can offset the glare issue with a two-tone luxor beige interior next time. Like this.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche-911-carrera-s-991-991-cabriolet-66316734-3.jpg
Views:	26669
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	328492  
Old 02-03-2014, 03:52 PM
mas8002mi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot
+1 Also like light interiors. You can offset the glare issue with a two-tone luxor beige interior next time. Like this.

my BMW was exactly that way. I wanted to try something different this time. Will surely go back to my previous combination next time.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Chiboy is infamous around these parts
Maybe they put the wrong color dash on the car when they inadvertently put the steering wheel in the wrong place. I'm guessing this car was built the Monday after OctoberFest.

Old 03-01-2020, 01:58 PM
need4speedos is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Money2536
I feel like 75% of the cars I've seen at dealerships in FL have Luxor Beige. I guess people think it's better for the heat. I couldn't imagine owning a car with a Beige interior. Maybe my opinion will change with age, but it makes me picture a 60 year-old CPA with shorts pulled up to his chest, wearing some sandals with knee-high socks, while driving the car 10 miles an hour below the speed limit. Sorry, just my opinion.

Hey man, I’m a 59 year old CPA, nyc vs fla, don’t have any shorts or sandals or knee high socks, but would look good in if I did, always had black interior in my p cars, been thinking about going beige, probably will now after reading post, might get some shorts to boot, start a new trend! ha! Still wouldn’t have any problem getting as many dates as I want, or don’t, from models half my age .... or beating yellow cabs racing down Broadway. Sounds like you’re a lil mis-informed!

Old 03-04-2020, 01:48 PM
Jack450 is infamous around these parts

I got a great deal on a 991 turbo with luxor beige but was also worried about the interior and had never seen it in person until I picked it up ! If I could have any interior I would probs choose the red with my black exterior But have to say it's a lot nicer in person ! I have black roof lining dash and matts so is quite a nice contrast , it's def nicer in person ! I would agree with others in that it gives it more of a luxury feel compared to say red that would be more race/sporty! I'm 28 so hopefully i bring down the average age of luxor beige owners