stupid things I do

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RichardC
Suncoast has different ones for the C2S and C4S. Would the 911-50 use the C2S liner or the C4S liner if it has the widebody? Thanks.

The frunk size is slightly different on the C4'S (slightly smaller). I can't remember about the 911_50 drive but the size is dependent on whether you have 4 wheel drive or 2 wheel drive. That should determine which size to use.

Old 02-21-2014, 01:57 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
Here is my trunk liner installed, and the Schild hood liner.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5575_zpsebb1a0c2.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	337079   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5576_zps7f885c29.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	337080  
Old 02-21-2014, 03:27 PM
RichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of lightRichardC is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Fester
Should be C2S since it doesn't have the awd system and the unique fuel tank for 4/4S that takes up the front space
Originally Posted by Snowczar
The frunk size is slightly different on the C4'S (slightly smaller). I can't remember about the 911_50 drive but the size is dependent on whether you have 4 wheel drive or 2 wheel drive. That should determine which size to use.
Thanks. I'll put in my order for the C2S version.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:03 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
You know I was thinking about this thread when I was loading up my car after buying groceries last night.. I bought these gigantic Jars of Dill Pickles. Not just big but Gigantic. Like you have to use two hands to pick them up.. And of course I didn't buy 1 but 2.. (what can I say they were on sale...)

And then all I could think driving over the speedbumps and several dips before I got home was... Oh I hope these things don't clank together and break.. otherwise it's gonna be like the lobster story.. and I'm gonna have a lotta dill pickle juice in the frunk..

Luckily everyone made it home safe.

Starting to think about that liner more seriously now..

Old 02-21-2014, 04:06 PM
scatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond reputescatkins has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 991TurboS
First week I had my car I spilled part of a Mickey D's Mocha Frappe in the front passenger seat. I used Natures Miracle on the front set. Soaked the leather with it to get it to the foam, and it did great. So it should do well on just a trunk liner. Just be generous with it. The idea is to saturate the area where the stain/stench is and just let it dry by itself.
First week? I always demand no food or drink.. other than maybe a water bottle.

Of course that last only a couple of months.. lol... But there is a "No Eating Tacos in the 911" ban.. I'm gonna stay with that one.."

Old 02-21-2014, 06:17 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
Laughing my butt off at the Seinfeld reference. That was exactly what I was thinking.

Old 02-21-2014, 06:23 PM
C-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the roughC-MAN67 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for sharing this story. Very entertaining thread. Also, I have a hunch that Suncoast is going to post "unavailable" on liners shortly.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by C-MAN67
Thanks for sharing this story. Very entertaining thread. Also, I have a hunch that Suncoast is going to post "unavailable" on liners shortly.
You know my observation. With sun coast is anything that people want will become unavailable .. Thank god there Re other ways to get things.. And I hope suncoast takes the criticism to heart ..

Last edited by scatkins; 02-22-2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:12 PM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by scatkins
You know I was thinking about this thread when I was loading up my car after buying groceries last night.. I bought these gigantic Jars of Dill Pickles. Not just big but Gigantic. Like you have to use two hands to pick them up.. And of course I didn't buy 1 but 2.. (what can I say they were on sale...)

And then all I could think driving over the speedbumps and several dips before I got home was... Oh I hope these things don't clank together and break.. otherwise it's gonna be like the lobster story.. and I'm gonna have a lotta dill pickle juice in the frunk..

Luckily everyone made it home safe.

Starting to think about that liner more seriously now..

Come on. How bad can pickles smell? Risk it.

Marc

Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
The liner is on sale at Suncoast, just a bit over 15% off right now.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:47 AM
TRM
TRM is infamous around these partsTRM is infamous around these parts
I put the frunk liner in as well...very happy with it.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:33 AM
addysdaddy has a spectacular aura aboutaddysdaddy has a spectacular aura about
Is there a 20% for 6speed members @ Suncoast?

Old 02-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by 998M
Come on. How bad can pickles smell? Risk it.

Marc
Good point...

However, let me come on by and dump some pickle juice in your frunk and lets see how you like it...lol

Hmm that sounds bad..

Old 02-23-2014, 06:46 AM
998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of998M has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by scatkins
Good point...

However, let me come on by and dump some pickle juice in your frunk and lets see how you like it...lol

Hmm that sounds bad..
Ha ha. Although, I might take you up on that. It might cover up the crab smell.

Marc

Old 02-23-2014, 06:48 AM
As I was spraying the Natures Miracle in in the frunk, I said to myself "Self, it sure it cold out here."

Does Natures Miracle still work when frozen?

Marc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: stupid things I do