Ready to OBDII Flash Your Porsche 991 Carrera?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Ready to OBDII Flash Your Porsche 991 Carrera?

Since the launch of our VR Tuned brand in January 2014, we have been making quite a stir in the tuning world. Our OBDII ECU flashing device and ecu bench flash tunes have been producing incredible results in the Porsche Turbo, BMW M Series, and Mercedes markets. Many of these vehicles are pre 2013 which allows for such read and write access. However most of the newer vehicles such as the BMW F Series, Porsche 991, Mercedes CLA have strong read encryption to not allow tuners to create the additional power and performance you crave. The new VR Tuned OBDII Auto Flash is the answer! The VRT Auto Flash is a simple OBDII dongle that loads pre-calculated maps to your ECU which alter the cars fueling and timing along with improving upon the automatic shifting of the PDK, DSG, or other paddle shift transmissions.

This completely new product allows the end user to program the vehicle through the OBDII port in just a couple minutes without having a PC, laptop, or internet connection. There is no need to read out or send any vehicle data as everything is stored in the control unit that is mated to your VIN. It can be used as many times as needed to flash the car to stock or with the performance mapping.

This new programming tool gets around the vehicles anti tuning security on the ECU. The VR Tuned Auto Flash is vehicle specific and is really designed for automatic transmission cars like the Porsche PDK or VAG DSG transmissions. Providing increased engine power and 50% faster gear shifting along with speed limiter removal where applicable. The VR Tuned Auto Flash is the only engine and gearbox tuning solution available for some models. The module uses a 64 bit processor for ultra fast programming which enables both engine and gearbox tuning to take place in under 2 minutes.

What about performance and safety:
  • The OBDII flash adjusts fueling and timing. (For boosted cars, this is not changed. Our Plug and Play Tuning Box handles boosted cars.)
  • The mapping works in accordance with factory knock and engine sensors.
  • With changes to ignition and fueling, the car has improved throttle response, torque, and mid-range pull.
  • VR Tuned flash improves paddle shifting car shifts.
  • As tested on our own vehicles, we KNOW these work and your satisfaction is guaranteed!
How does it work:
  • The module plugs into your port and following some simple instructions, it flashes the ECU.
  • After the flash has been done, you can remove it from the car for a stealth look.
  • You will notice a change to the vehicles performance instantly. The file learns and adapts over the course of 10-100 miles.
Biggest selling features are:
  • Undetectable by dealers.
  • Does not change the ECU flash counter.
  • Does not change the file size of the ECU map.
  • Bypass anti tuning without having to remove the ECU.
  • Have warranty concerns, flash it back to stock!
  • Did the dealer update your vehicle firmware, reflash the ECU again!
View installation instructions for the VR Tuned OBDII Port Auto Flash here.

Current Applications Here with more being added soon!

VR Tuned OBDII Port Auto Flash Porsche 991 Carrera | Carrera S Click to View

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	VRT-AF-991.jpg
Views:	2446
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	351071   Click image for larger version

Name:	VRT-AF-991-2.jpg
Views:	5300
Size:	904.9 KB
ID:	351072   Click image for larger version

Name:	991-dynotesting.jpg
Views:	2284
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	351073  
Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2014, 03:22 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Dyno charts?

Old 03-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
On a NA 991, its gonna be a similar result to a 997 Carrera where the gains or dyno graph is not visually impressive with PEAK gains, but the driveability and improved responsiveness is much more noticeable. The torque limiter is changed which gives the low end much more gain. So a person like yourself who road races, this is something you would physically like for corner exit speed. Something a dyno would not necessary show you.

I am going to dyno my 991TT right now. Will try to get a local 991 for a dyno, but again, a dyno chart is not the benchmark IMO.

Old 03-25-2014, 04:53 PM
911F1 is just really nice911F1 is just really nice911F1 is just really nice911F1 is just really nice

Last edited by 911F1; 01-19-2015 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Former Vendor
Thanks for the PM 911F1. Will message you back.

Old 03-25-2014, 07:37 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Dyno charts?
For a mere $2000, you expect dyno charts or performance guarantees??

Old 03-25-2014, 07:52 PM
SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !SM_ATL Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trysixty
For a mere $2000, you expect dyno charts or performance guarantees??
Nah, a pic like your avatar would suffice

Old 03-25-2014, 08:09 PM
trysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to alltrysixty is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SM_ATL
Nah, a pic like your avatar would suffice
Public or private stock ?

She can outflash any OBDII ECU

Old 03-25-2014, 08:14 PM
Former Vendor
Did our 991 Turbo today with great results. Will get a local 991 again though we guarantee the improvement is something you will be extremely happy with.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:34 PM
ma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura aboutma991 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vividracing
we guarantee the improvement is something you will be extremely happy with.
To clarify, do you mean money back guarantee?

Old 03-25-2014, 08:47 PM
Former Vendor
I am here to provide a service and product as well as gain long term relationships as I have since 2001.

If you get it, follow the instructions and truly are unhappy with the product within a certain amount of time, I owe it to you to make you satisfied for taking a risk in me. For those truly interested please pm me.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
I am here to provide a service and product as well as gain long term relationships as I have since 2001. If you get it, follow the instructions and truly are unhappy with the product within a certain amount of time, I owe it to you to make you satisfied for taking a risk in me. For those truly interested please pm me.
I think this means no ?

Old 03-25-2014, 10:45 PM
Former Vendor
That means yes depending on circumstance. Like I said for serious inquiries, PM me or call me and we can discuss your questions and or concerns.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:23 PM
ArashApollo is infamous around these partsArashApollo is infamous around these parts
How do these increased shift times affect the stresses felt by the gearbox? Did you guys time the shift times?

Old 03-26-2014, 06:26 AM
dux
dux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond reputedux has a reputation beyond repute
Marketing a performance mod without any supporting data is silly and you're really not doing yourself any favors..

Good luck with your product.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ready to OBDII Flash Your Porsche 991 Carrera?