Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 02:15 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Crappy iPhone pic I was just sent

Pretty sexy I have to admit.

What size are those wheels?

Old 04-24-2014, 02:24 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedsterr
Pretty sexy I have to admit.

What size are those wheels?
20 x 8.5 and 20 x 11

Old 04-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic55
What are the specs on the wheels and tires? 20x9 and 20x11?? Stock tires?
20 x 8.5 and 20 x 11 (which is how it was stock but the offsets we used were not) and 245-35-20 and 305-30-20.

The driveway isnt conducive to showing the true drop of the car. This pic was sent to me as I have yet to go up to LA and pick her up.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	65288DB9-02A6-41EF-99C6-954B14A58C6D_zpsqro2oqpc.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	365404  

Last edited by PertPlus; 04-24-2014 at 02:29 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:40 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
20 x 8.5 and 20 x 11 (which is how it was stock but the offsets we used were not) and 245-35-20 and 305-30-20.

The driveway isnt conducive to showing the true drop of the car. This pic was sent to me as I have yet to go up to LA and pick her up.

I can totally tell you dropped it... the Techart springs are probably only 10mm lower than your SPASM springs were. I love the look.

Old 04-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned
I can totally tell you dropped it... the Techart springs are probably only 10mm lower than your SPASM springs were. I love the look.
Yeah I am being told it sits just right...not too low. And with more aggressive offsets, and wider rear tires...not to mention all the GT3 badging I just ordered, it will be pretty nice!

Old 04-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Yeah I am being told it sits just right...not too low. And with more aggressive offsets, and wider rear tires...not to mention all the GT3 badging I just ordered, it will be pretty nice!

Cant wait for the stickers too bro LOL

Old 04-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned
Cant wait for the stickers too bro LOL
Stickers? Dude, puddle lights, carbon fiber floor mats, my headlights made into permanent high beams, roof and hood spoiler and True Religion denim interior.

Old 04-24-2014, 04:42 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
What tire sizes you running? PSS?
Wheel specs?

Old 04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by STALKER
What tire sizes you running? PSS?
Wheel specs?
245-35-20 and 305-30-20

Michelin PSS

20 x 8.5 and 20 x 11

Old 04-24-2014, 05:23 PM
Stickers? Dude, puddle lights, carbon fiber floor mats, my headlights made into permanent high beams, roof and hood spoiler and True Religion denim interior.

Can you please get the horseshoe in red?

Old 04-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned
Can you please get the horseshoe in red?
For you, yes. And then I am getting Von Dutch to paint flames on the side of the car as well.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
That looks bad@ss! LOVE it! Good job...looks great.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:15 PM
BlackSpeed is infamous around these partsBlackSpeed is infamous around these parts
car looks great! glad you're not taking any crap either
Can't wait to see more pics and mods

Old 04-25-2014, 03:15 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest
That looks bad@ss! LOVE it! Good job...looks great.
Originally Posted by BlackSpeed
car looks great! glad you're not taking any crap either
Can't wait to see more pics and mods
Thanks!! Will post some vids of the Akrapovic Exhaust soon.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	924.3 KB
ID:	365645   Click image for larger version

Name:	1F6E3986-D96C-471A-BCDB-C44665886CA1_zpsifkwkk5k.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	365646  
Old 04-25-2014, 06:17 AM
JLnike is infamous around these parts
Looks stunning! Who doesn't like a sexy girl in red heels? to each their own, only thing I'm not in love with is the plate frame but your car is amazing and the haters will always hate.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement