Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 01:12 AM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
And another one I just got sent to me by Wheel Enhancement's photographer.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2590620244.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	272.7 KB
ID:	365961  
Old 04-26-2014, 11:29 AM
JLnike is infamous around these parts
Big fan! I'm thinking of going the gold/bronze/magnesium look on my black 991 now.......?

Old 04-26-2014, 05:31 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Teaser of photoshoot part #1...Downtown LA.

Name:	image-67824348.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	440.0 KB
ID:	366378  
Old 04-26-2014, 06:17 PM
FrstPorsche is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Nice, although I don't know if I'd leave my car around there for long lol. Where downtown was this at?

Old 04-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Money2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond reputeMoney2536 has a reputation beyond repute
This looks pretty great! I usually hate bold colored wheels, but these look very well done. Congrats and have fun breaking necks!

Old 04-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by FrstPorsche
Nice, although I don't know if I'd leave my car around there for long lol. Where downtown was this at?

Hahahaa we were all good. I'm born and raised in LA and went to high school right next to downtown so doesn't bother me.

This was right by Grand and 4th -- where they apparently filmed some scenes of the Dark Knight Rises.

Old 04-27-2014, 01:02 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Money2536
This looks pretty great! I usually hate bold colored wheels, but these look very well done. Congrats and have fun breaking necks!

Thanks brotha!!!

Name:	image-1469972164.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	557.4 KB
ID:	366501  
Old 04-27-2014, 09:34 AM
wanderfalke is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Like how the red wheels pick up the color of the taillights. What are you doing with the original wheels? What other colors did you consider with the HRE wheels?

I ask because my 991 is agate grey also and resides in san diego area.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by wanderfalke
Like how the red wheels pick up the color of the taillights. What are you doing with the original wheels? What other colors did you consider with the HRE wheels? I ask because my 991 is agate grey also and resides in san diego area.

Keeping the original wheels for now. I actually have two other sets of HREs (different model wheels) coming in different colors -- one in black and one in brushed gold.

I personally think the Agate Grey is extremely versatile and when I had an E92 M3 prior to this, I really liked the Space Grey color (although I didn't have it) because I felt the same -- that a charcoal paint can pull off a lot of different wheel finish. Similar to how a charcoal suit can be versatile as well. Here are other finishes I considered but didn't choose for various reasons (clashing with my calipers, interior, maybe too OEM looking, etc.):

- Bronze (gloss or satin)
- brushed copper
- Brush Dark Clear or Brush Tinted Clear
- Gloss White
- charcoal (satin or gloss)

I love all these finishes but I didn't feel like it would match up with the car as a whole. This is an unbelievable C2S HRE did last year (I'm sure you've seen it):

http://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

I would hit up CarolineC@hrewheels.com or the guys at Wheel Enhancement (HREs West Coast Distributor and who I go with) and see if they can get you some renderings.

Www.wheelenhancement.com
(310) 836-8994

Old 04-27-2014, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports is infamous around these parts
Looks great. The color combo is stunning in person.

Keep up the good work Matt!

Old 04-27-2014, 01:35 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Looks great. The color combo is stunning in person. Keep up the good work Matt!
Much appreciated! Looking forward to more pics of that RS7. That front end is bananas!

Old 04-27-2014, 01:57 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
What other HRE styles you get, S101s?

Old 04-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by STALKER
What other HRE styles you get, S101s?
And P107

Old 04-27-2014, 04:24 PM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Looking forward to see the S101s.
Been tempted to get a set. They looked great on your M5.

Old 04-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by STALKER
Looking forward to see the S101s. Been tempted to get a set. They looked great on your M5.
Thanks!!!! Will obviously be posting pics!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Her new shoes are ready -- courtesy of HRE and Wheel Enhancement