Haters

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 03:13 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Haters

Had an unprovoked hater incident today whilst driving the 991. Was quite appalled because it has never happened to me before and was totally unprovoked.

We were driving back to PA after a great lunch at a Charlestown, MD, crab shack. We were turning onto an on ramp when a Jeep Cherokee cut in front of us and slowed right down. It was a dick move but I kept a distance behind him and once we merged onto the highway, I indicated and pull into the fast lane to pass him. As we passed him, the jeep driver, guy in his 20s, with his window down and was performing the jerk off movement and was mouthing profanities.

My wife and I could not believe it happened. Told my wife you just can't help it if someone is a hater. With an attitude like that, he isn't going to get far in life.

It is unfortunate that we are seeing more of this sort of behaviour in the US. It is the sort of behaviour more prevalent in countries like Australia and England.

Old 06-29-2014, 03:36 PM
Dilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to allDilligaf is a name known to all
There will always be jerks out there, glad that you and your wife are ok, and you will drive the 911 again tomorrow while the jerk will not.

Old 06-29-2014, 03:40 PM
AllForTheCash is infamous around these parts
I had a similar Incident in San Diego in PB.....Funny story.

How were the crabs? I need to head down to Baltimore very soon for some crabs.

Old 06-29-2014, 03:50 PM
DBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond reputeDBYT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AllForTheCash
I had a similar Incident in San Diego in PB.....Funny story.

How were the crabs? I need to head down to Baltimore very soon for some crabs.
Crabs were great! We had been told about The River Shack in Charlestown and decided to try it. Old fashioned MD crab shack right by the water. Known for their crabs and fried chicken.

Originally Posted by Dilligaf
There will always be jerks out there, glad that you and your wife are ok, and you will drive the 911 again tomorrow while the jerk will not.
Yup, agree. I contemplated blowing the guy a kiss, which would have pissed him off even more but my daughter was in the car, so I just dropped down a gear in sport plus and hammered it.

Old 06-29-2014, 03:50 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
I've had similar incidents but I always just assumed I had inadvertently done something rude while driving that pissed the other guy off. Now that you mention it, maybe it was merely a hater who resented my car. Never happened in the Porsche so far, but has happened to me in the past.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
I've had similar incidents but I always just assumed I had inadvertently done something rude while driving that pissed the other guy off. Now that you mention it, maybe it was merely a hater who resented my car. Never happened in the Porsche so far, but has happened to me in the past.
I usually assume the same but this time, my wife turned to me and said, "you did not do anything wrong or perceived to be wrong. That guy is just an axxhole"

Old 06-29-2014, 04:11 PM
JamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of lightJamesKen is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DBYT
my wife turned to me and said, "you did not do anything wrong or perceived to be wrong.

There is a good Rodney Dangerfield joke in there somewhere.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AllForTheCash
I had a similar Incident in San Diego in PB.....Funny story. How were the crabs? I need to head down to Baltimore very soon for some crabs.
PB.... Enough said. I live in Downtown SD but haven't yet had the pleasures of wide open hating. I do get everyone in their mama trying to race me....one tried to do it at a stop light where there was a police car stopped at the same light going the opposite way.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by PertPlus
..one tried to do it at a stop light where there was a police car stopped at the same light going the opposite way.
You just can't help stupid. Lol.

Old 06-29-2014, 04:57 PM
wanderfalke is infamous around these parts
Porches are pretty common here send him our way he could wear himself out with the jerking thing.

Old 06-29-2014, 05:16 PM
991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light991TurboS is a glorious beacon of light
He's just jealous because he sees the POS he is driving vs the fine car you have.

Old 06-29-2014, 05:53 PM
plenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant futureplenum has a brilliant future
You sure he wasn't actually "jerking"??? I mean, here in Phila if they do it on Septa buses, I am sure they are doing it in their cars too!

And maybe he was just trying to "talk" to you about the Phillies sucking a$$ right now?

Old 06-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by jawells1
You sure he wasn't actually "jerking"??? I mean, here in Phila if they do it on Septa buses, I am sure they are doing it in their cars too!

And maybe he was just trying to "talk" to you about the Phillies sucking a$$ right now?

Old 06-30-2014, 05:07 AM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
In the midwest the only hating I usually see is from rednecks in jacked up diesel trucks who want to block me and spew smoke, ugh.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:45 AM
bccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant futurebccars has a brilliant future
Stuff like that happens everywhere. Ignore those ******* and enjoy your Porsche !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Haters