Met PertPlus today!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Met PertPlus today!

I am out in San Diego on business for the week. I hit up PertPlus...he graciously invited me for a drink and to check out his AWESOMELY awesome 991. His new Forgelines were just installed and they are...STUNNING. So bad @ss looking. Was surprised at how 'thin' the spokes look. Titanium lugs look good too! They match those wheels nicely.

The paint/interior color combo is just plain sick. Man! Wish I had gotten a red interior now! LOL Oh, and the aero package is the way to go! Want it bad!

Anyway, Pert, it was great meeting you and seeing your ride tonight. Appreciate the drinks and food and I hope I will be able to catch up with you again sometime this week.

Thanks bro! Pert is a stand up, cool dude!

Old 08-03-2014, 01:35 AM
lunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to behold
Pert is clearly going for the GT3 look.........jk

By far the best combination yet!!
Lets hope he keeps these wheels, at least until those Sport Cup tires need changing.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:14 AM
STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !STG991 Is a GOD !
Looking great as usual.

Tires look nice too! Let us know how you like them or if you can tell a difference from the Michelin PSS's

Old 08-03-2014, 09:54 AM
STALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to beholdSTALKER is a splendid one to behold
Very nice, they look amazing.
We need better pics.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
first off I would not brag about meeting Pert... I kid, Ive met Pert a few times and probably exchanged a thousand or so texts about cars, vagina, and a few other choice items.

Oh the car looks, IMHO, with the Forgeline's best over all vs the other wheels....

Old 08-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^LOL Vic! Pert's a super down to earth guy, loves his cars and stuff and is cool to hang out with!

Old 08-04-2014, 12:20 AM
cal911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest
I am out in San Diego on business for the week. I hit up PertPlus...he graciously invited me for a drink and to check out his AWESOMELY awesome 991. His new Forgelines were just installed and they are...STUNNING. So bad @ss looking. Was surprised at how 'thin' the spokes look. Titanium lugs look good too! They match those wheels nicely.

The paint/interior color combo is just plain sick. Man! Wish I had gotten a red interior now! LOL Oh, and the aero package is the way to go! Want it bad!

Anyway, Pert, it was great meeting you and seeing your ride tonight. Appreciate the drinks and food and I hope I will be able to catch up with you again sometime this week.

Thanks bro! Pert is a stand up, cool dude!

Bro, awesomely awesome, man, bad ***, hit up, plain sick,want it bad, catch up with you, thanks bro, stand up cool dude,

I know you had a good time with PertPlus but really, How old are you..............Dude?

Old 08-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vic55
first off I would not brag about meeting Pert... I kid, Ive met Pert a few times and probably exchanged a thousand or so texts about cars, vagina, and a few other choice items. Oh the car looks, IMHO, with the Forgeline's best over all vs the other wheels....

You're just mad I won't spoon with you anymore!!!

Old 08-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Banned
PertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond reputePertPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest
I am out in San Diego on business for the week. I hit up PertPlus...he graciously invited me for a drink and to check out his AWESOMELY awesome 991. His new Forgelines were just installed and they are...STUNNING. So bad @ss looking. Was surprised at how 'thin' the spokes look. Titanium lugs look good too! They match those wheels nicely. The paint/interior color combo is just plain sick. Man! Wish I had gotten a red interior now! LOL Oh, and the aero package is the way to go! Want it bad! Anyway, Pert, it was great meeting you and seeing your ride tonight. Appreciate the drinks and food and I hope I will be able to catch up with you again sometime this week. Thanks bro! Pert is a stand up, cool dude!

Sizz you are too kind!! Had a great time and will definitely hit you up this week!!

Old 08-04-2014, 07:05 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by lunarx
Pert is clearly going for the GT3 look.........jk By far the best combination yet!! Lets hope he keeps these wheels, at least until those Sport Cup tires need changing.
Just wait until all my stickers!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by cal911
Bro, awesomely awesome, man, bad ***, hit up, plain sick,want it bad, catch up with you, thanks bro, stand up cool dude,

I know you had a good time with PertPlus but really, How old are you..............Dude?

Haters gonna hate...

LOL! Come on! You have to know how a lot of people respond to Pert's threads about his wheels! I laughed my butt off when I was typing that! Just a little bit of satire is all...

Old 08-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Sizz you are too kind!! Had a great time and will definitely hit you up this week!!

Sounds good Pert. Looking foward to grabbing some lunch or something sometime.

Have a good one, catch up with you soon.

Old 08-04-2014, 01:37 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
They look good, but I'm still partial to those seafoam HREs.

Old 08-04-2014, 04:42 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
I love my sport techno wheels, but I covet the wheels above, just not for my car color. I am in lust.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:23 AM
lunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to beholdlunarx is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PertPlus
Just wait until all my stickers!!!!!!
Just what you need for that extra pop...
You certianly can't change wheels anymore, or you risk repeating ones you've already done.

Last edited by lunarx; 08-05-2014 at 03:26 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Met PertPlus today!