Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 12:08 PM
kaptaingus is infamous around these parts
Window Sticker

Hi all: I have every piece of documentation of my CPO car except the window sticker. Dealer said that the last owner misplaced it. Does anyone know how I can get a replacement?

Thanks.

Old 11-06-2015, 01:00 PM
White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !White Rock Is a GOD !
You actually can't get a copy of the original sticker. You have 2 options. Get a build sheet printed out from your dealership (typically from sales), or order a certificate of authenticity from Porsche NA for around $115.

Old 11-06-2015, 02:46 PM
omegaSMP300 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kaptaingus
Hi all: I have every piece of documentation of my CPO car except the window sticker. Dealer said that the last owner misplaced it. Does anyone know how I can get a replacement?

Thanks.
We have very similar builds. I just bought a 2013 CPO 4s myself. I had to add sport techno wheels though.

In regards to the sticker I am sure it is all about how much you are willing to pay/how good your relationship is with your dealership. The build sheet will give you the msrp but won't list out every single option on the car just the big ones (it will list "premium package plus" for example but not all that falls under that option).

When I asked for the sticker for my Vantage it came directly from England. It took a couple of weeks and was only a PDF file but it was better than nothing and all it took was an email. I am sure had I really wanted it printed out that would have been possible.

If you do decide to explore getting a physical copy do let me know how it goes. I am "meh" about making the effort at this point.

Good luck and enjoy the car sir!

Last edited by omegaSMP300; 11-06-2015 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-07-2015, 04:31 AM
kaptaingus is infamous around these parts
Thank you! I have the build sheet (dealer gave it to me) and the certificate of authenticity (Porsche sent it to me a few weeks after I bought the car). I just thought it would be nice to have a window sticker as well as I always had them for my other cars. I'll see what I can do with Porsche, directly. Thanks again for your input.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:43 AM
GS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond reputeGS997S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kaptaingus
Thank you! I have the build sheet (dealer gave it to me) and the certificate of authenticity (Porsche sent it to me a few weeks after I bought the car). I just thought it would be nice to have a window sticker as well as I always had them for my other cars. I'll see what I can do with Porsche, directly. Thanks again for your input.
I don't remember the name of the individual/business that makes them, but I have a friend who had someone he found on the internet make him a "window sticker" that looked just like the original one. He of course had to provide details of the build to the person making the window sticker. I saw it, and it looked pretty much just like the original.

You might be able to find the company if you Google it.

Old 11-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Jsonorous is infamous around these parts
There is no way to get another Monroney (window) sticker, I tried. The Porsche COA is a close second. There is also a company Stuttgart Studios that makes reproduction Monroneys, http://www.stuttgartstudios.com/.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:42 AM
tron786 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jsonorous
There is no way to get another Monroney (window) sticker, I tried. The Porsche COA is a close second. There is also a company Stuttgart Studios that makes reproduction Monroneys, http://www.stuttgartstudios.com/.
Pardon my ignorance but can't anyone who is a graphic designer recreate this from the build sheet?

Old 11-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Just an FYI, if you need a list of all options on your car, we offer a VIN decode service here that you can use to recreate your sticker if you find the means to do so:

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/VIN.html

Thanks!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook