993 Turbo This community is about the last air cooled twin turbocharged Porsche 911. Model year 1996 - 1997. Also inclusive in this forum is talk on the final 182 Porsche 911 Turbos built in 1997 known as the Turbo S.

Carbon Fiber Interior Parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Does anybody have pics on the OEM CF parts? It'd be nice to have a baseline. Also, what was the MSRP for OEM CF in the 993TT? Anybody know?

Best,

DAVID

Old 05-15-2008, 10:23 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I think those looks better than the OEM.

Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Banned
mr.raven is infamous around these parts
the real thing will last you with a beautiful finish.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 AM
carmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of light
Marcus is the man!!! Cheaper than the OEM with just the quality they would put into it. I think one advantage he has over the factory is the technology advance these days. They made them at the factory in 1995, 1996, 1997, and 1998. CF was still a baby as far as the automotive industry was concerned. I have his pricing list if anyone needs it PM me.

Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
Pm

PM'd Thanks

Originally Posted by wheels
I went with the CF from MarcusBuehler. Hopefully these pictures came through.
Len

Old 11-11-2012, 07:37 AM
carmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of lightcarmstrongLS1 is a glorious beacon of light
OEM cf parts cost

Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Does anybody have pics on the OEM CF parts? It'd be nice to have a baseline. Also, what was the MSRP for OEM CF in the 993TT? Anybody know?

Best,

DAVID
It would cost about 10k to outfit the interior in original OEM "exclusive" carbon fiber trim.

I see you have a TechArt car. Get one of their catalogs from CEC. They have their own trim line of 993 carbon pieces. Keeping it original to your tuner.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:07 AM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
great product

highly recommend Marcus, regards to , its nice and OEM but IMO Marcus stuff is better, the colors are deeper and weave is better ....technology in carbon (as someone noted) has come a LONG way.

here are some pics... he does amazing work...

Attached Images     
Old 11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mickfluff
highly recommend Marcus, regards to , its nice and OEM but IMO Marcus stuff is better, the colors are deeper and weave is better ....technology in carbon (as someone noted) has come a LONG way.

here are some pics... he does amazing work...
That looks real gooooood. How much did it set you back if you dont mind me asking...You could PM too. Thanks.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Price list

Someone I think listed a price list here above... its a great value compared to OEM for a better product IMO. Few more pics...

Attached Images   
Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Someone I think listed a price list here above... its a great value compared to OEM for a better product IMO. Few more pics...
+1 10k+ for OEM. Probably 2.5k for a good chunk of marcus. Though if you get the door cards it could run closer to 4-5k. Complete.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Door cards

His door cards are top notch from what I have heard, I went with straight up black leather set up.... the stock OEM door internals on our cars (993TT) I think just date the car so much and house those giant speaker boxes, was very happy taking them off and having these installed...

Attached Images  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:45 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
His door cards are top notch from what I have heard, I went with straight up black leather set up.... the stock OEM door internals on our cars (993TT) I think just date the car so much and house those giant speaker boxes, was very happy taking them off and having these installed...
I have a brand new set CF door panels from FVD if you're interested.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I have a brand new set CF door panels from FVD if you're interested.
Marcus is the guy that makes all the carbon interior pieces for FVD. So, interestingly enough. You have some door cards from Marcus. Lol.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by carmstrongLS1
Marcus is the guy that makes all the carbon interior pieces for FVD. So, interestingly enough. You have some door cards from Marcus. Lol.
That's great I have heard nothing but praises from his customers. The CF door panels I got are just incredible. Too bad I sold my car before they got installed. Anyway, I really think they will go well with all of Mick's CF pieces.

Old 11-17-2012, 06:09 AM
more work.....

nice color tone, weave, and finish....

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carbon Fiber Interior Parts