993 Turbo This community is about the last air cooled twin turbocharged Porsche 911. Model year 1996 - 1997. Also inclusive in this forum is talk on the final 182 Porsche 911 Turbos built in 1997 known as the Turbo S.

She's Back - RUF 993 Turbo R!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 02:12 PM
barsofboost is infamous around these parts
RUF bumper covers

Love the car. Do you know by chance how much the front and rear bumper covers ran? I have the turbo S front bumper cover but I'd like to get the covers you have.
Thanks again.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:16 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
?????????????????????????

That is my all time favorite dream car to date.... insane vehicle... is it yours? -Ruf CTR3-

This red 993 is amazing (Kevin, truly a work of art!) and actually have watched the mods go on and many things have influenced the direction I went with my stock 997.... well a 997 on a tight budget, pics attached.

Originally Posted by hugo
hey Kevin,found a simmilar one...

Attached Images     

Last edited by mickfluff; 07-28-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:57 AM
hugo is infamous around these partshugo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mickfluff
That is my all time favorite dream car to date.... insane vehicle... is it yours? -Ruf CTR3-

This red 993 is amazing (Kevin, truly a work of art!) and actually have watched the mods go on and many things have influenced the direction I went with my stock 997.... well a 997 on a tight budget, pics attached.

yes,mine,just replaced the original tail pipes with these round ones

Attached Images     
Old 07-29-2009, 12:14 PM
NogaroB5 is infamous around these parts
That is gorgeous, wow

Old 07-29-2009, 01:25 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold

Looking good!! Those 997's are wide! even the narrow bodied cars. I forget how much bigger they are than the 993's. My car looks like a toy next to this 997tt.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:26 PM
kmy
kmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to beholdkmy is a splendid one to behold
Wow Hugo. That car is fierce!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:28 PM
mickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant futuremickfluff has a brilliant future
amazing

thanks so much for posting these pics..... This car is truly amazing.... as far as the dream car I will never own this is it... my all time favorite car.... any interior pics? Any comments on handling, performance, speed, ride etc....

Old 07-31-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by kmy
Looking good!! Those 997's are wide! even the narrow bodied cars. I forget how much bigger they are than the 993's. My car looks like a toy next to this 997tt.

yeah,i see what you mean...

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 AM
thanks so much for posting these pics..... This car is truly amazing.... as far as the dream car I will never own this is it... my all time favorite car.... any interior pics? Any comments on handling, performance, speed, ride etc....
don't wish to threadjack Kevin's thread,to find the relevants hit a search for ctr3

Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Mikey52 is infamous around these parts
Love that rear shot!

Old 08-01-2009, 06:06 AM
agreed,

correct, will do, sorry Kevin....

don't wish to threadjack Kevin's thread,to find the relevants hit a search for ctr3

Old 08-02-2009, 06:06 PM
kmy
Sorry?!! Too funny. No apologizes necessary. talk about any car on this thread as far as i'm concerned. Especially Hugo's CTR's!!!

Old 08-23-2009, 09:51 PM
panbo is infamous around these parts
your car will look great even after 10years!!
so jealous

Old 08-27-2009, 09:27 PM
crazyfzr is infamous around these parts
stunning!!!

Old 08-31-2009, 10:02 PM
SunDevilFan is infamous around these parts
Simply amazing! Sir, that is one stunning vehicle!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: She's Back - RUF 993 Turbo R!!