993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Hi from Spain. My 993 4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 03:28 PM
kandutery is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZombiePorsche44
Beautiful car John...............My 1995 has lots of wear stuff but I fix them as I an afford to but even with all that, you & I still drive these wonderful cars.

I imagine you have very good choice of fun roads in Spain? I would love to see some pictures of the one you like best.

Enjoy your 993.......Joel
hehehe. Just i live in the costa brava (wild coast in catalan/spanish), and have million of curves. For make everything journey, i need make a lot of curves hehe.

iin my area there is the famous road which hosts the world rally car when run in spain.

look an example (atention to the minute 0.28. A wild GT3 CUP for rally goes fast)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NBC7E0m85c

a typical portuguese driver xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EBygjxVoIY

and here another road of my town. In minute 0.50 the same GT3 CUP make noise hehe. Berti Hevia, Walter Röhl, or Jean Ragnotti runs in these rally. Walter Röhl wins these rally, of course
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBqRPl0jof4

these are the map of the road of the videos. Tossa is my town. A crazy road. 365 curves in only 20 km
http://maps.google.es/maps?f=d&sourc...32351&t=h&z=13

Last edited by kandutery; 03-18-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:29 PM
ishmerc is infamous around these parts
beautiful car !

Old 03-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by ishmerc
beautiful car !
thanks

Old 03-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
John thanks for sharing those beautiful photo's and video's! Costa Brava Rally has now been added to my large bucket list of motorsports events to attend. Beautiful!!

If you are interested in the FVD system I can answer any questions that you have. I would highly recommend our M&M systems. Here is a little bit more about them... check post # 18. Here is a picture of our complete system on a 964, sorry don't have a pic online of the M&M systems for 993's!! You can order it in TUV sound (quiet) or our U.S. sound version.

M&M's main focus is mid range torque between 2,500 & 5,500 rpm's. Probably can't tell that though from the headers .

By the way are you a football fan? If so the Euro Cup 2008 was amazing!! Congratulations! My all time favorite player is Fernando Torres.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks again for your post!!
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 03-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry about that...

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Last edited by Rhonda@FVD; 03-19-2010 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
John thanks for sharing those beautiful photo's and video's! Costa Brava Rally has now been added to my large bucket list of motorsports events to attend. Beautiful!!

If you are interested in the FVD system I can answer any questions that you have. I would highly recommend the M&M systems. They are the manufacturer for Porsche Motorsports. Here is a picture of our complete system on a 964, sorry don't have a pic online of the M&M systems for 993's!!

M&M's main focus is mid range torque between 2,500 & 5,500 rpm's. Probably can't tell that though from the headers .

By the way are you a football fan? If so the Euro Cup 2008 was amazing!! Congratulations! My all time favorite player is Fernando Torres.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks again for your post!!
Rhonda
hehehe thanks Rhonda. My idea was to make an acquisition in the future, but wavered between Cargraphic exhaust or of FVD. The theoretical experts As confirmed these are the best existing leaks.

what you think about this exhaust? FVD sell on the web for 993

Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Premium Sponsor
John,

That is an amazing exhaust!! Wasn't sure which one you were considering. That system is made by another premier exhaust manufacturer in Germany. Although we don't post any gains, I will get them for you. Are you thinking about the cat bypass version or the 100 cell?

I have a video but will have to post it on Monday as I don't have access currently. That system has an incredibly deep tonal quality, I think you will be impressed. By the way will you be running a software program that can up the tolerance's on the rear O2's? If not let me know and I can put a package price together for you.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 04-25-2010, 04:52 AM
vern is infamous around these parts
Very nice John your car is very clean is their a lot of 933 in Spain. Vern.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:04 AM
heheh thanks

this is a video of my 993 with the danks exhaust. Only 2 days of use and broke it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhod5aBfimM

Last edited by kandutery; 05-03-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:15 PM
cibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the roughcibergypsy is a jewel in the rough
¡Qué coche más guapo tienes! Cuánto daría por conducir por la carretera de la costa del Mediterráneo desde Cádiz hasta Barcelona (sólo lo he hecho desde Cádiz a Almería en un coche que no merece la pena mencionar durante unas vacaciones) con mi 997 parándome en alguna venta que otra a tomar una copita con unas tapitas. Disfrútalo mucho que paisajes como los que tienes por allá son inigualables. He visto un vídeo en youtube de unos Porsches por Andorra y también me gustaría mucho darme esa vuelta.

Old 05-05-2010, 12:27 AM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Bienvenido hombre! Coño, tu 993 esta hermoso...

Saludos de Guadalajara!

Old 08-26-2010, 04:57 AM
nesta is infamous around these parts
Hola Kandutery

Old 09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
biscoito is infamous around these parts
hola , que esta precioso

Old 09-14-2010, 01:05 PM
kungsbacka is infamous around these parts
Here is an old video of my sound-with 100 cells and motor sound mufflers and airbox.
Much better response than most 993's.
I have loved it for 16 years! My sport seats are also in mint original condition.
Love the european roads. Spain I am sure is a blast-will try to make it down their soon.
Like your new ride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAnzoK9IzIY

Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Gearhead888 is infamous around these parts
one hell of a good looking porsche you have there my friend!