993 Last generation normally aspirated aircooled Porsche 911. Community includes the C2, C2s, C4, Targa, C4s and cabriolet discussion.

Hi from Spain. My 993 4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 01:47 PM
kandutery is infamous around these parts
Hi from Spain. My 993 4S

Hi People; iīm John from spain

This is my beatiful and lovely 993 porsche carrera. Hope you enjoy it. I think itīs a very beatiful porsche.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:49 PM
this is some upgrades of my car

a KW clubsport suspension

RSR throttle

and these exhaust of dansk, but itīs a piece of *Ļ^**. Itīs broked only 1 week after install in my car.

now i want to try with a cargraphic or FVD-brombacher exhaust.

Last edited by kandutery; 03-17-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Axeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura about
Welcome and very nice car indeed!

Old 03-17-2010, 03:38 PM
aks801 is infamous around these parts
Very nice! That model ranks right at the top of my list right now.

Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Axeman
Welcome and very nice car indeed!
thanks alexman

Old 03-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by aks801
Very nice! That model ranks right at the top of my list right now.
hehe itīs one of my favourites Porscheīs; but i like have another one in the garage. A 964 RS, or 965 turbo 3.6 or 930 turbo.... maybe in dreams

Old 03-17-2010, 04:08 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a beauty. My favorite Porsche is the 993. I can't believe how clean you have kept your car. The interior is in such good shape. There is not even any scuff marks on the driver seat's outer bolster after all these years. What is the secret for your car's graceful aging?

Old 03-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Wow, what a beauty. My favorite Porsche is the 993. I can't believe how clean you have kept your car. The interior is in such good shape. There is not even any scuff marks on the driver seat's outer bolster after all these years. What is the secret for your car's graceful aging?
Hi!. Well, not ever the car are so beatiful. When i buy it have a lot of defects, and i need a lot of money to restore it.

look an example ( this was the most serious and worst car detail. It's not representative of their general condition) :

and later

and the important is the mechanics .I spent a long time to change all hardware oxidized and renew many mechanical parts. the car was not damaged, but it is very important to try to get the car back as much as possible. When I bought it I took my car to a garage where it was restored classics and paint, varnish and leather

Old 03-17-2010, 04:18 PM
sorry for my horrible and poor english... google helps me xD

Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you sharing that info on the restoration. By the way you do not have to apologize for the English. English is not the primary language for all and in any case 6speed is all about sharing one's passion on cars with others. The last thing you need to worry about is your language. Just keep those pictures of your beauty coming in and rest assured no one here will complain about your language.

Old 03-17-2010, 07:34 PM
ZombiePorsche44 is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car John...............My 1995 has lots of wear stuff but I fix them as I an afford to but even with all that, you & I still drive these wonderful cars.

I imagine you have very good choice of fun roads in Spain? I would love to see some pictures of the one you like best.

Enjoy your 993.......Joel

Old 03-17-2010, 07:49 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
hola, john! su coche es muy bonito

Old 03-17-2010, 08:01 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Man I forget how nicely sculptured that car is. Welcome.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
hola, john! su coche es muy bonito
gracias amigo!! carai que bien habla espaņol y por cierto vaya par de 993īs mas exclusivos

Old 03-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Thank you sharing that info on the restoration. By the way you do not have to apologize for the English. English is not the primary language for all and in any case 6speed is all about sharing one's passion on cars with others. The last thing you need to worry about is your language. Just keep those pictures of your beauty coming in and rest assured no one here will complain about your language.
many good thanks! you are very kind

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hi from Spain. My 993 4S