996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lonestar 60-130 comp. and 360 at 70MPH!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 07:58 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
By the way, Chris, what is going on w/ your car? You sold some pretty cool hybrids 24's....are you going up for some big power? Are you building something that I should know about?
Nothing that will challenge you, so don't worry. I'm going after Dr. Joe and Paulie though!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:31 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
OK,I guess i will have to make the call to promotive. GT 30's here we come.Then i expect all the houston porsche boys to bow at my feet,with an occasional foot kiss.Way to go Chris.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:33 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
OK,I guess i will have to make the call to promotive. GT 30's here we come.Then i expect all the houston porsche boys to bow at my feet,with an occasional foot kiss.Way to go Chris.

Doesn't peer pressure suck!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:44 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Buddy yes it does,All i ever wanted is to have fun and do fun runs with my friends but nooooo they all have to pick on me, Now look what they have done.My poor little turbo will not be the same.

Old 10-02-2007, 06:59 AM
nitrorocket1 is infamous around these parts
Why stop at 30's, go 35's!!

Old 10-02-2007, 07:24 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Buddy yes it does,All i ever wanted is to have fun and do fun runs with my friends but nooooo they all have to pick on me, Now look what they have done.My poor little turbo will not be the same.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:43 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Paul, get errrr done...Sean finally avenged the whoopin' you layed on his *** a few months ago. It's now time for you to step up and make it happen...
Peter

Old 10-02-2007, 10:17 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Paulie,
220, 221 whatever it takes.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Damn I hate being the slowest of them all LOL.

-Chris
Worlds Slowest K16 Car lol..

Old 10-02-2007, 12:21 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys know that Protomotive is coming to Texas this week! It would be nice for you guys to meet the MAN in person and get your stuff ordered now! This is a very rare opportunity to meet Todd K and you can ask him all your questions! Your contact is with Akram, I think they are working out some sort of deal?

Old 10-02-2007, 12:57 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Paulie,

Let me tell you a story I like you was just happy with my stock 996 turbo. After a short time on 6speed and all these guys getting their cars modded up I couldn't take it any longer. I got on the internet, called a tuner and was driving my car across the Country the next day to drop the car off!

This place is like a disease!

Old 10-02-2007, 09:14 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Buddy, what tires do you run on the track?

Old 10-03-2007, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by robmd99
Buddy, what tires do you run on the track?
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup but I was spinning those so next time I am going to a full race slick.

Old 10-03-2007, 11:30 AM
mclaren55 is infamous around these parts
First there was drifting, now a "roll-on" national? What is the world of motorsports coming to, well at least the Vette's, Viper's, and Supra's have somewhere they can race now without an excuse like "I can't hook, im on radials and your on a tire! This isn't fair"

Old 10-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
McClaren,

I was looking at your sig and wondering, what is a "perverbial baby"? Is it like a "proverbial baby" but perverse, or maybe just perverted?

What is the world of language comming to?

The 60-130 competitions are an attempt to prevent very high hp cars from street racing. And as someone who also tracks his car, performing well in this event does take skill and of course resources.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 10-03-2007 at 02:24 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lonestar 60-130 comp. and 360 at 70MPH!