996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

new company exhaust I think (no affiliation)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 03:22 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
very nice.... Any problem with check engine light coming on?
No, no CEL issues.

pipen, mracer, Tboy911 - I think I can help you, check your PM...

Shark01 - As far as dyno, I have not planned anything yet. However, with the lighter weight and free flowing design, I am pretty confident that there are reasonable gains to be realized over the stock system.

And thanks for all the well wishes - I truly appreciate it!

Old 10-07-2007, 05:23 PM
Tboy911 is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the response John. I'll call you tomorrow.

Tommy.

Old 10-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
Originally Posted by John D
Shark01 - As far as dyno, I have not planned anything yet. However, with the lighter weight and free flowing design, I am pretty confident that there are reasonable gains to be realized over the stock system.
I think few of us care about how light it is. Look at the most popular exhaust....Europipe......is heavier than stock.

Getting a dyno done would really help your product gain market share. And usually, its not so much that power is made.....but what the curve looks like.

Alot of us won't buy other cheaper exhausts (like Design Tech) BECAUSE there isn't proof of HP gains.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Turbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really niceTurbohead is just really nice
For those of you who don't know John, I have met, and done buisness with him. He is honest and does what he says. you can trust him.It looks like a great deal to me!
Good luck John.

Elliot

Old 10-07-2007, 06:03 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
Shark,

I do plan to dyno it, but it won't be for a little while. Once completed, the graphs will become available.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Thanks, Elliot. I appreciate the kind words...

Old 10-07-2007, 06:15 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
The sound is great.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Tboy911 is infamous around these parts
PM sent back John.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:16 PM
awizrd is infamous around these parts
Hmmm...my interest is peeked...More info please....I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure!

Old 10-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Freier is infamous around these parts
Great looking setup John! By chance, any other sound clips, perhaps from start up / idle?

Cheers,
Scott

Old 10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
FlyYellow is infamous around these partsFlyYellow is infamous around these parts
scott - what happend to your 993?

Old 10-07-2007, 09:58 PM
porschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really nice
Originally Posted by mracer
hi john

very much interested in your exhaust tips.
would these tips fit an europipe exhaust?

if so how much is shipping to switzerland?

thanks a lot
hasi
Looks like the tips don't mount the same as a EP. EP's have a spherical mount with a bell end, these look like it is a straight...

Old 10-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Great looking setup John! By chance, any other sound clips, perhaps from start up / idle?

Cheers,
Scott
Sorry Scott, that's all I have right now. At the beginning of the video before take-off, you can get a good idea of how it sounds at start-up and idle. IMO, the start-up and idle both sound great. It has a really nice, deep tone that sounds extremely sporty.

The tip openings are round with straight walls...just like the stock tips.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:07 PM
Mz3bo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by John D
Sorry Scott, that's all I have right now. At the beginning of the video before take-off, you can get a good idea of how it sounds at start-up and idle. IMO, the start-up and idle both sound great. It has a really nice, deep tone that sounds extremely sporty.

The tip openings are round with straight walls...just like the stock tips.
John,

Have you heard the fabspeed gen 3 exhaust ? How is the "in cabin" noise compared to yours "if you've heard the fabspeed" of course

Thanks

Old 10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
MariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the rough
PM me price inlcude shipping to norway, please

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new company exhaust I think (no affiliation)