996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

new company exhaust I think (no affiliation)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I took the plunge and hope this exhaust will solve my issues...

Mike

Old 10-10-2007, 05:43 PM
JWC
JWC is infamous around these parts
Mike let us know how it works for you. I have the Fabspeed and the drone is pretty bad. Heck my wife now hates my car and her old car (525 BMW) was so boring to me we purchased an 08 Audi S6 so we can take our weekend drives together. I think if this exhaust works it MAY have been a cheaper option.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:51 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
TXGOLD,

I am going to set something up, but it will be a few weeks at least. I am working on it though...and it will happen, just not sure when at this point.

Mike,

Thanks for the order and I really hope you are happy with it, too. I know that I have tried a few 996TT exhausts myself and this is the best one I have experienced. And for the 6-speed price, I don't think you can go wrong. I chuckle every time I floor it in a tunnel or under a bridge - it's not too loud inside - even with windows down, but it really paints the surroundings with an earful .

JWC, I was telling Mike - My wife and I take my car for weekend trips often. I asked her several times what she thought of the sound when the exhaust was new to us. She kept saying "I kind of like it - it sounds sporty. I would keep it". This was when I was first evaluating it and wasn't sure if I or she would like it or not. BTW - she is not a car person at all, so it's not like she is into loud sports cars or anything...but everyone is different and we'll soon see as a couple of board members will be putting them on shortly.

Last edited by John D; 10-10-2007 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:54 PM
JonnyTTSB is infamous around these parts
How do we get the 6Speeder deal?

Hi John,

I would like to buy one of your exhaust. Do I just call the number on your site?

Thanks,

Jon

Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Tboy911 is infamous around these parts
I recieved the exhaust in the mail today. Evereything looks great. Thanks John.

I'll probably have a chance to install it on Sunday so I'll let you guys know what I think then.

I'll be removing my B&B which is super light and makes power but is ungodly loud so No stock exhaust to compare it to.

Tommy.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:22 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
Jon,

I sent you a PM...but Yes, you can call our Toll Free number on the website during business hours EST or email me and I can give you paypal instructions or take a credit card - your choice.

Thanks...I appreciate the opportunity to help transform your car .

Tommy - Your welcome - thanks for the order...

Last edited by John D; 10-10-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:39 PM
JWC
JWC is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the reply John. My wife doesn't mind a loud car, heck she put up with my 03 KB Cobra w/flowmasters and no cats. The old style Fabspeed as you may know has a terrible drone right at crusing RPM's. I think the tip trans. makes it worse. So loud is Ok, drone is not. I am hoping your system works drone free. Good luck, thanks for offering another option, and I am sure I will end up it on my car.

Old 10-10-2007, 11:50 PM
awizrd is infamous around these parts
I agree with a few others here....My interest is definitely peeked, but I would like to see some dyno numbers and hear some feedback from those who have some history with the system....

Old 10-11-2007, 11:24 AM
RickyN F355 is infamous around these partsRickyN F355 is infamous around these parts
ok so where does this one stand compared to EP2 loud as far as sound goes?

Old 10-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Rick,

Sorry, but I can not answer that, as I have never heard the Europipe loud or even the EP quiet. I have been wanting to for a long time, but there are none around my area...A few of these will be going on board members cars soon, so maybe someone will be able to compare for you soon.