996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Swissvax and the Ruf550 and a Stage 4 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Swissvax and the Ruf550 and a Stage 4 996TT

Ok some background the two cars in this post are repeat customers on many of you will already know, TonyNJ.

They recently got their front clips repainted by Robert at Final Touch in West New York, NJ.

When I got to the house I couldn't believe the work that they did, it was great, probably the best I've seen in a long time.

The reason for the repaint was my customers go on a lot of runs and their front end looked like salt and pepper x20 after about 5 runs last year. Now the front ends are repainted and look great.

So here I come in to remove all the over spray on the car and polish them out to perfection! The customers will not be driving the cars till the clear bra guy comes in, Nelson at Clear Films.

Okay the Ruf550 needed the following:
Wash
Swissvax Paint Rubber
Menzerna SIP
Menzerna 85RD
Swissvax Cleaner Fluid
Swissvax Concorso
Einszett Glas Polish for the window
Quick interior vacuum, Einszett Leatherpfledge, and Einszett Cockpit for the rest.

The 996TT Stage 4
Wash
Swissvax Paint Rubber
Swissvax Cleaner Fluid
Swissvax Concorso
Swissvax Autobahn on the wheels (this contains non-stick PTFE in it so it will reduce the amount of brake dust that will stick on the wheels.)
Einszett Glas Polish for the window
Quick interior vacuum, Einszett Leatherpfledge, and Einszett Cockpit for the rest.

Ruf 550
Paint correction:

Shots of the rear fender in different lighting and angles.

Me with the Metabo and 85rd

After shots of the correction:

Dan from Concierge wiping it down:

Old 10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
After shots:

now to the Stg 4
Claying:

Sealing up the wheels:

Old 10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Former Vendor
Some after shots:

Last shot:

Old 10-19-2007, 05:33 PM
nycsurfer is infamous around these parts
Swissvax ...man ,I am going to detail my car tonight

Old 10-19-2007, 05:40 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Phil, on behalf of Sergio and myself thanks again. The cars look stunning, you did an awesome job! Thanks to Robert @ Final Touch who did the paint work, I never thought our cars could look this good again. Awesome work guy's, you are both highly skilled at your profession.

Old 10-19-2007, 06:19 PM
xlr8 is infamous around these parts
Great looking cars

Old 10-19-2007, 06:38 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
Awsome job Phil, I've never seen Tony's and Sergio's cars look so good! You may have to make a house call. I have an m5 and a turbo that needs some of your majic! Tony and Sergio Your cars are looking good! I need to step up to your level

Old 10-19-2007, 10:16 PM
996TTSCAB is infamous around these parts
Stunning job, my car needs a paint treatment like this as well. If you would not mind telling us how much would it cost to get a detail job like this, thanks...

Old 10-19-2007, 11:15 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by AdrianM5
Awsome job Phil, I've never seen Tony's and Sergio's cars look so good! You may have to make a house call. I have an m5 and a turbo that needs some of your majic! Tony and Sergio Your cars are looking good! I need to step up to your level
Thanks bro, we gotta get Phil over by you, he brings detailing to another level.

Old 10-19-2007, 11:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
AMAZING... I still want him to detail my car badly, lol!!! BTW I thought that was a RUF 520 car?!

Old 10-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
AMAZING... I still want him to detail my car badly, lol!!! BTW I thought that was a RUF 520 car?!

Yeah thats the same "520 car" that makes you look like granny at the back of the pack. Don't hate the player, hate the game. You sure you got the 550?

Old 10-20-2007, 10:04 AM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
Yeah thats the same "520 car" that makes you look like granny at the back of the pack. Don't hate the player, hate the game. You sure you got the 550?
OOOuchh! I smell a race comin to a highway near you. LOL!
Martin...you gotta represent the GT2 clan brutha!

Old 10-20-2007, 11:00 AM
N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !N2it Is a GOD !
Come to Cali please and put some love on my car.

Both of those cars are just sick!

Old 10-20-2007, 05:35 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TonyNJ
LOL last I remember me, Joey in his Murci and Raudel did a nice little pull in triple digits past Trooper's LOL, then I was DONE for the day haha!! My car runs very hard, you guys were the ones that said RUF's don't from your friends car , not mine :P jk

Old 10-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Former Vendor
thanks guys! illm3 hit me up I make house calls

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Swissvax and the Ruf550 and a Stage 4 996TT