996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got race gas? We do!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
HA! Not sure if you are serious, but they were talking about this stuff http://www.trickgas.com/

Old 10-28-2007, 11:38 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Rabbits Buddy, it's all about the rabbits...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:51 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
HA! Not sure if you are serious, but they were talking about this stuff http://www.trickgas.com/
Never heard of it?

Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jimmer23
Rabbits Buddy, it's all about the rabbits...
Personally I like sawing people in half!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
very funny!! guys... ummm .. does anyone know how to get this into toronto for cheap!! ??? coz there is one dist for Vp fuels here... and he is as reliable as a piece of lint.... he picks up his phone once in a blue moon, and you have to drive to no mans land to get it.. if he decides to pick up the phone once you out there.... i dont get how VP lets him be their rep..... But the gas is wonderful.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:55 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Why is the 260 GT Sunoco 100 octane gas street legal while the 260 GT Sunoco 104 octane not street legal??? Should I just call Sunoco directly and find out how I can get some out to So Cal?

Old 11-06-2007, 03:59 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
I have 3- 55 gallon drums of Torco 118 NOS at my warehouse.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:56 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
you wouldnt by any chance have that warehouse in CANADA would ya?

Old 11-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by DMaffo
very funny!! guys... ummm .. does anyone know how to get this into toronto for cheap!! ??? coz there is one dist for Vp fuels here... and he is as reliable as a piece of lint.... he picks up his phone once in a blue moon, and you have to drive to no mans land to get it.. if he decides to pick up the phone once you out there.... i dont get how VP lets him be their rep..... But the gas is wonderful.
We deliver to Ontario quite regularly for Michelin but there is no room on the trailer. If you got a group together and split the transportation cost from GR to Toronto you could buy it here for $300.00/barrell and I could deliver it to Toronot. Let me know.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 AM
so how much would it cost me??? altogether??? I dont know anyone yet that needs fuel but... I would positively get a drum form you!!! Id get more but I cant find anywhere to store the drums..
with it delivered to me how much?? an which fuel is it???
ms109
torco 118
c16
sunoco 104 blue
????????????
thank you!!!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:34 AM
so how much would it cost me??? altogether??? I dont know anyone yet that needs fuel but... I would positively get a drum form you!!! Id get more but I cant find anywhere to store the drums..
with it delivered to me how much?? an which fuel is it???
ms109
torco 118
c16
sunoco 104 blue
????????????
thank you!!!
It is the fuel at the top of this thread Sunoco GT104, it costs about $330.00 per barrell here local. That is the cheap part my trailers are 53 feet long so you need a bunch of guys to split the transportation cost. The shipment would go for $1250.00! If you got like 30 barrells together with some other guys the shipping would break down to like $42.00/barrell.

Otherwise you could buy it local and try someone in the LTL business like Roadway or Yellow Freight they do small shipments.

Old 11-06-2007, 07:35 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
how long can you store the c16 before it goes bad?

Old 11-06-2007, 07:42 AM
53????????????? wowsers!!!!!!!!!! ill see...... but i dont think i can get that many .... well it didnt hurt to ask!!

Old 11-06-2007, 07:43 AM
53????????????? wowsers!!!!!!!!!! ill see...... but i dont think i can get that many .... well it didnt hurt to ask!!
Throw a post up here on 6speed turbo section: Group buy on race gas and see what you can do. There are quite a few Canucks that use it like BigBadBen. $400.00 per barrell delivered would be a good price for you guys.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Anthony 98 GTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eclou
* Houston area * I found out I can order Sunoco 260 GT plus (104 octane unleaded) for about $350 a 55 gallon drum (roughly $6/gallon) which is pretty darn cheap compared to the $8 you pay from retailers. The only caveat is the min order is 4 drums, and I only need one. Anyone interested in a drum?
I would be interested in a 55 gallon drum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Got race gas? We do!