996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Double kill modified M5 and 640 rwhp G35!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 06:58 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Congrats on the kills Buddy, It sounds like everyone had fun and still talking. That is the most important part, no one gets Pi$$ed and starts slinging Mud..Dutchboy, I commend you for your gracious posture in defeat, it shows alot of class Brother...
Oh no we are all friends, I don't race for money just for fun!

Old 10-29-2007, 07:15 AM
tonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud oftonio has much to be proud of
Sick G35! I had an APS TT G35 myself and the gearing is definitely a problem. The reason why I ended up selling it is because it gets to a point where you're paying so much for little gain. Its great to hear that you did so well against the Porsche though.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:18 PM
Dutchboy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Congrats on the kills Buddy, It sounds like everyone had fun and still talking. That is the most important part, no one gets Pi$$ed and starts slinging Mud..Dutchboy, I commend you for your gracious posture in defeat, it shows alot of class Brother...
Thanks, I couldn't have lost to a nicer guy or car . I was just happy to have run against 2 very nice cars.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by tonio
Sick G35! I had an APS TT G35 myself and the gearing is definitely a problem. The reason why I ended up selling it is because it gets to a point where you're paying so much for little gain. Its great to hear that you did so well against the Porsche though.
I agree, they are a little on the expensive side to get decent power out of. It sure is fun though.

Old 10-29-2007, 12:26 PM
strebo is infamous around these parts
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Hell, who wouldn´t with those three cars?

Old 10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
AudiRS is infamous around these parts
@dutchboy: could you post pics of ur engine?
also, what turbos come with APS package?

Old 10-29-2007, 01:55 PM
BusyLivin is infamous around these parts
it's time for you to mount a permanent video camera in your car! these would be such awesome videos!

Anywho, nice killS.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:20 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I know we are going to try to rerun with video.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by AudiRS
@dutchboy: could you post pics of ur engine?
also, what turbos come with APS package?
The basic kit is setup with gt28s and the extreme kit comes with gt30s. Here are a couple pics:

Old 10-29-2007, 03:36 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchboy
Those were some fun runs Buddy. Your car is easily the fastest car I have ran against. I think you might have had 3 car lengths on me. The M5 is definitely no slouch either, especially for a 4,200lb 4-door. Good runs, hope the weather stays clear enough to get to the track today.

Are those Black SF's on there? Reminds me of a car I used to run .....sometimes I even miss my Z

Old 10-29-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by LiNks
Are those Black SF's on there? Reminds me of a car I used to run .....sometimes I even miss my Z
Nope, they are the GTS's, which are very similar to the SF's.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:42 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Your Z was sick.... Where in the hell have you been?!?

Old 10-30-2007, 12:13 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Your fault I sold it!!

Originally Posted by iLLM3
Your Z was sick.... Where in the hell have you been?!?
Yea it was sick until you came barreling past me in your turbo!!!

After that day on jericho tpke, i was like screw this I need one of those! haha...... I've been around though, real busy with work, but we should definitly meet up sometime, go for a drive or something.

Old 10-30-2007, 02:17 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Yea it was sick until you came barreling past me in your turbo!!!

After that day on jericho tpke, i was like screw this I need one of those! haha...... I've been around though, real busy with work, but we should definitly meet up sometime, go for a drive or something.
Likewise man, I never even drive my car unfortunately around this time of year Especially with it getting colder, traction is going to be scarce, BUT i'm up to meet up for sure, i'll PM you or give you a call sooN!

Old 10-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchboy
I used to go on G35Driver, but not much anymore. Here is one of the few pics I actually have of the car:

nice kuruma front bumper
APS TT is the way to go imo.
Are you done with moding the car?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Double kill modified M5 and 640 rwhp G35!