996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Michael Stead Porsche (walnut creek CA) service feedback?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 05:40 AM
Joe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to beholdJoe Weinstein is a splendid one to behold
Michael Stead Porsche (walnut creek CA) service feedback?

Hi.
I am considering Michael Stead Porsche in Walnut Creek
california for service. Anyone have any feedback on their
service?
thanks,
Joe

Old 05-21-2004, 11:45 AM
JayM is infamous around these parts
Hi Joe,

I like them. Eric, the service manager, knows his stuff and is easy to deal with. It is a small shop, but I think that is a plus-everyone has been there for awhile and Eric can easily keep an eye on everything. They will even let you stay and watch if you want.

They have done some minor stuff on the Ruf, and our admin officer is very satisfied with the work they have done on her Boxster, and she doesn't like anybody

Old 05-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
They are great, Eric is great. If you're on the other side of the Bay try Carlsen, ask for Brian, He's Great also!

Old 03-24-2013, 01:31 AM
turbosonoma is infamous around these parts
i definatly would not reccomend them, i purchased a gt3 that was sent to them for alignment and ppi, it "passed", however when i got it i thought it drove a little funny, so i took it in for a realignment and it wouldnt take an alignment and upon closer inspection not only was one tow link bent (which somebody could always blame on the transport company) but they had two totally different toe links installed which they never even mentioned on the ppi. definatly not very thorough.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 11.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	717.3 KB
ID:	223773   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 12 (2).jpg
Views:	59
Size:	722.1 KB
ID:	223774  
Old 03-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
+1 on Brian

Old 03-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Bestof5 is infamous around these parts
I am a huge fan of Rector in Burlingame. Super clean shop, and some of the top trained mechanics in the business. Call Paul Medina @ Rector.

Old 03-24-2013, 12:08 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
If this dude is still waiting on feedback to get his car serviced 9 years later, then there are bigger issues at play.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Th_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond reputeTh_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by leftlane
If this dude is still waiting on feedback to get his car serviced 9 years later, then there are bigger issues at play.