996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

WOW- The crazy Canadian runs 10.8 @133+ mph.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:15 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by Rasputin
pretty simple....NEVER, NEVER take your foot of the throttle, just push in the clutch and shift like your transmissions life depends on it- it does! hard on equipment but effective.
I love it.

+1 for the 60-130 numbers..

Old 11-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
DMaffo = Intense! Thanks for the words and glad it is still kickin ***.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:32 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
I wish i had a way to see what it would do in that 60-0130 thing.... ANd Dan no problem!!! still wish my car was in one piece when you were here in montreal!!! darn that blow out!!! lol...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Yeah Montreal was a good time. We will meet up soon!

Old 11-09-2007, 05:44 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
is there a way to see what my car did in the 60-130 from the time slips of the 1/4 mile??? is it possible to come to a safe number??

Old 11-09-2007, 05:57 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMaffo
is there a way to see what my car did in the 60-130 from the time slips of the 1/4 mile??? is it possible to come to a safe number??
Not with any accuracy.Just borrow a Pbox and give it a run.Or maybe buy one since your dollar is kicking our *** these days.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:06 PM
yu know what....you are right.... what they going for..??? anyone have a used one?? i dont care..... that way I can pratice my launches.... Ohhhh man.... I goign to smash my 10.8 .... just wait!! if i do everything the same just get a better hole shot... i am sooo smashing it!!!! PLEASE PLEASE....where do I get one???? someone here has to have one that they dont want anymore.....!!! lol

Old 11-09-2007, 06:40 PM
GonePostal is infamous around these parts
Yo D, what up bro? can you PM me some info on that KIT, it sounds good.

Kane

Old 11-10-2007, 12:05 AM
ive listed what i have installed on my car earlier on the thread.... maxspeed got me all my exhaust... if you want the e mail ill give it to you..then Dan at vivid got me clutch hoses BOV and gauges...oh cage aswell JIC coil overs sway bars...
TODD at proto did all the MAGIC in making this monster come to life...
ECU and tuning via durametric
waste gates
k24's I sent down there and he converted them
blown 6 intercoolers I got directly from b6 as they are here in ontario canada....
5 bar i have an extra one brand spanking new in box if you need it....

So call Todd and he can get you started on what you want to do and how much you can spend and he'll guide ya.... i think its really good bang for the dollar...

Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
You crazy Canadian... LOL

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 11-10-2007, 07:07 AM
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MR DJ!!! YOU HAVE CREATED THIS MONSTER.!!! YOU AND YOUR DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THAT OTHER STUFF.... Do this and that...adn NOW look at me.... all i see is shave this shave that....shift here and there...get this get that..... I cant sleep on this quest to conquer the 10's...!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 10:41 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrads! Tuning Tuning Tuning is the key!
Robert

Old 11-10-2007, 11:05 AM
hey rob when you getting your monster out!!! ?? EH????? lol...
I cant wait to see you blast that thing!!
N thanx for the props!!
im working on my 60 footers now... Ive gotten better so if we get a little heat on a weekend...Im there again...!!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:07 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Still waiting for Todd to finish up my cams? Only he can answer that, maybe he is working on to many projects at one time?
Robert