996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:35 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bone_doc s4
Yea, his GF whos barely 90lbs . So maybe just a bit closer.

Oh, btw, DrewM3 was actually even with me last nite but he had a 300lb handicap . He's getting a little sneaky, had his whole backseat gutted
LOL, he is coming for us, better watch out lol

i am telling you, his car will be all gutted at the next meet

Old 11-15-2007, 11:36 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, his GF whos barely 90lbs . So maybe just a bit closer.

Oh, btw, DrewM3 was actually even with me last nite but he had a 300lb handicap . He's getting a little sneaky, had his whole backseat gutted
lol, just took out the back rests bro, haha, the bottom part was in, about 38 lbs. loss, as well as the lightweight battery, def seemend to help a bit. When you got no TQ you need to loose weight, but no doubt Mike slowed you down.

Vik's car is f'ing insane.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:37 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
i am going to drop a little weight too. probably around 80LBS; lightweight flywheel, lightweight battery, and take out those useless back seats and seatbelts...

Old 11-15-2007, 11:37 AM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by drewTT
LOL, he is coming for us, better watch out lol

i am telling you, his car will be all gutted at the next meet
lol, not a chance brotha, I would never gut the car. You're taking out your back seat rests aren't you?

Old 11-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
lol, not a chance brotha, I would never gut the car. You're taking out your back seat rests aren't you?
yeap

so whens the NAWZZZ going in? LOL

Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
I love you guys. Thanks for letting me play as well. That mexico highway sucked though, I would start going but hit a curve going 170mph. You guys killed me with the 2nd gear rolls! I was in low boost losing traction letting off the gas till 4th!

You guys definitely have some quick cars. I love Porsches and the black one ran well. The damn Audi always impresses, and he is a good guy. Ofcourse Drew is always the talk of the night lol. Always surprises everyone!

Next time lets eat and hang out as well.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:59 AM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
lol, just took out the back rests bro, haha, the bottom part was in, about 38 lbs. loss, as well as the lightweight battery, def seemend to help a bit. When you got no TQ you need to loose weight, but no doubt Mike slowed you down.

Vik's car is f'ing insane.
its all good bro, maybe u should completely gut it like Mikes

Damn, DrewTT, you're gonna start gutting too,

Where the heck am I gonna put the carseats if I gut the back

Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
What up bro, u missed all the fun last nite!! Thomas' car consistently pulled 2-2.5 CLs from 30-140. He's definitely faster with race gas and more boost.

Thomas, I think you're car is finally running where it should be so you owe me dinner .

And the blurry red car is SCM3's INSANE 800whp M3. He made me and Thomas look slooow, it was a treat to see that thing run----Thanks Vik!!
Sure, dinner on me, but only if you check out my back for me. Karl, next time we should find you a 90lb passenger.

Good hanging with the boys last night. Thomas your car has def improved, good stuff Bro. Karl's always fast, but the 200 lbs. extra from Mike did slow him down. I got a TAD faster with the exhaust and some weight loss. BTW, I was on 91 octane, with WI.

It seemend to be a dead heat through 2-3, then in 4th you would walk.

I was doing well in the vid you posted, but had to let off way early because of a truck merging onto the freeway.

I want that camera!
During that run it looked like you were ahead of us; but i also noticed the car in your way.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:06 PM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SCM3
I love you guys. Thanks for letting me play as well. That mexico highway sucked though, I would start going but hit a curve going 170mph. You guys killed me with the 2nd gear rolls! I was in low boost losing traction letting off the gas till 4th!

You guys definitely have some quick cars. I love Porsches and the black one ran well. The damn Audi always impresses, and he is a good guy. Ofcourse Drew is always the talk of the night lol. Always surprises everyone!

Next time lets eat and hang out as well.
Hey Vik, nice hanging with you buddy. I've NEVER seen a car move like that----freakin scary fast. And yea, lets do dinner and hang next time

Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Sure, dinner on me, but only if you check out my back for me. Karl, next time we should find you a 90lb passenger

kool, lets do it--- dinner and back adjustment

Gonna be kinda hard for me to find a 90lb camera person

Old 11-15-2007, 12:16 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !

kool, lets do it--- dinner and back adjustment

Gonna be kinda hard for me to find a 90lb camera person
Sounds Good!

Karl, do you know what happened to Andre? He just disppeared during our runs.... hopefully everythings ok...

Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Sounds Good!

Karl, do you know what happened to Andre? He just disppeared during our runs.... hopefully everythings ok...
I was thinking the same thing, were did 'Dre go?

Old 11-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Sounds Good!

He prob went clubbin..... . I really dont know what happened to him, Drew give him a call.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Third video up.... I know Karl loved this run

Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM
Third video up.... I know Karl loved this run
Hey Thomas, yea I like that one till you hit the middle of 4th...

Is you're GF ok in that one? She got a bit excited

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated