996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 03:16 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
i concur, when i was stage II i got spanked by both Jackson and Karl. Them on race, me on pump...

Old 11-16-2007, 03:16 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
J never claimed to beat those Proto 996TT's. Odd that your stage 2 would pull at all, as J has pulled a CLth on a stock 997TT while on pump fuel, and ran about even with a modded 997TT on a mix of 91 and 109, and pulled a CLth on a C6 Z06 while on 109 I believe.

Sounds like you have a healthy TT there.
I never ran Jackson when I was STG2... I think you are talking about Gary's car... Also The races here "usually" shut down around 110-120ish... Where the 996TT's are just starting to get going.... I for one would like to see a race where they are going up to around 150-160 SAFELY OF COURSE....
No disrespect to Jackson as I know he has his share of very impressive kills and his car is without a doubt fast. But him stating that "everyone is scared" is just wrong... I've never seen anyone back out of a race here myself included.

Last edited by str8blst; 11-16-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:18 PM
nycsurfer is infamous around these parts
Interesting, I can assure you that he told Karl and myself the opposite, said it was pretty much a dead heat with your Stage 2, which is not consistant with the MANY runs we have done, but such things happen from time to time.

J will probably will take me on race fuel by 1-2 cars now, not positive, and I've pulled 2 CLth's on a 996TT Stage 2 with the same software (upsolute) that you have, Andre's aka, onetime's 996TT, so we were puzzled that you and J ran so close, I also pulled on Martin's RWD Stage 2.

Again you have quite a healty TT there, congrats!
tks,it was only dead heat on 3rd gear between me and him,after 4th gear I started to walk him slowly ,but by 150mhp ,I had at least 3 cars ,we did at least 5 runs that night ,all the samething ,find Frank who has an E55 on mbworld ,he was with us for those runs. Joe Tsai saw us for another 2 runs ,first run I had him by about 3 cars by 150mph,second run we were par on 3rd gear ,but I hit the rev limit ,he started to pull a bit on 4th ,but by the end of 4th ,I caught up ,so it was par .

Old 11-16-2007, 03:20 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by str8blst
I never ran Jackson when I was STG2... I think you are talking about Gary's car... Also The races here "usually" shut down around 110-120ish... Where the 996TT's are just starting to get going.... I for one would like to see a race where they are going up to around 150-160 SAFELY OF COURSE....
No disrespect to Jackson as I know he has his share of very impressive kills and his car is without a doubt fast. But him stating that "everyone is scared" is just wrong... I've never seen anyone back out of a race here.
My bad, what did your TT have when you raced Jackson? Bro, the "scared" line is a joke you gotta know that, Jackson admits when he gets beat, but from time to time we all make excuses when we loose.

Last edited by DLSJ5; 11-16-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:21 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nycsurfer
tks,it was only dead heat on 3rd gear between me and him,after 4th gear I started to walk him slowly ,but by 150mhp ,I had at least 3 cars ,we did at least 5 runs that night ,all the samething ,find Frank who has an E55 on mbworld ,he was with us for those runs. Joe Tsai saw us for another 2 runs ,first run I had him by about 3 cars by 150mph,second run we were par on 3rd gear ,but I hit the rev limit ,he started to pull a bit on 4th ,but by the end of 4th ,I caught up ,so it was par .
I saw a vid where J was even with or pulled on a highly modded E55, then I believe the E55 did some tweaks and pulled on J, but I don't remember exactly how it went down.

So you have the Uber Stage 2 TT that ran him? lol, Sorry guys I'm getting mixed up.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:31 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
My bad, what did your TT have when you raced Jackson? Bro, the "scared" line is a joke you gotta know that, Jackson admits when he gets beat, but from time to time we all make excuses when we loose.

True...
When I ran Jackson (only one clean run... I mis-shifted 3rd to 2nd first run) I was in my current state which is K24/18G and on 93 oct. No upgraded Actuators or boost controller. I was running around 1.0-1.1 Bar. IN our first run we both started in 3rd where he did jump a bit (about 1/4-1/2 fender) Then I started to pull at the middle/end of third and then misshifted into 2nd.
Second run was me in 2nd him in third... Much cleaner run with no misshift but due to traffic we had to shut down early around 110 or so. Jackson and I have discussed this a few times and we both agree that around 2-3 cars is what I had on him at "around" 110mph.... no doubt his car is fast... I have nothing but love for STG3 S4 Avants... That's one reason I own one as well!

Last edited by str8blst; 11-16-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:31 PM
I saw a vid where J was even with or pulled on a highly modded E55, then I believe the E55 did some tweaks and pulled on J, but I don't remember exactly how it went down.

So you have the Uber Stage 2 TT that ran him? lol, Sorry guys I'm getting mixed up.
The stage 2 J was talking about is mine ,I had only 2k miles when I ran him ,he ran 2 highly modded E55 here (Joon and Frank) ,he beat Joon before tweaked ,Joon beat him after tweaked .Frank ran like 7~10 runs with J ,Frank had him most runs ,J won few runs .

Old 11-16-2007, 03:33 PM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Nope,I had you almost 3~4 cars for at least 5 runs everytime by 150mph when I was just chipped and 97 mixed octance,the onlytime you were par is because I hit the rev limit the end of 3rd gear ,now you are trying to make people think that's the only run we have ?! ha,you are funny.and you had runs among Joon's E55/MY 996 k16/Alan's 996 promotive/RCNJ's 700 promotive ,you are the slowest one,I have no idea what you are saying here.Congrats ,you are officially the biggest liar in the northeast now ,wonna come out tonight and make some video ?

wow....now you are saying you had 3-4 cars on me the night we ran Frank's Renntech E55? That makes you officially another FOGGY memory guy.....jsut like when you said you didn't have exhaust on the runs at Captree, yet you did. Please Gary.....your memory is getting mad foggy, with typical outright bad memories, typical of most arrogant 996TT guys. Unreal......lol

Old 11-16-2007, 03:35 PM
Yeah,the fact is that he had lots of runs here but he had never wanted to post the video he lost or trying to film the run that he is going to lose ,Joon even caught him trying to edit the video clip short ..

wtf are you talking about/ You are officially the biggest crap of **** talker around now Gary. Unreal again.....I call runs as they are. What "edit" are talking about? I guarantee you have nothing to your claims and nothing to stand on. We can even bring Joon as witness. Stop you BS stories.....it seems ownig a 996TT has gottento your head. Period

Old 11-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE
wow....now you are saying you had 3-4 cars on me the night we ran Frank's Renntech E55? That makes you officially another FOGGY memory guy.....jsut like when you said you didn't have exhaust on the runs at Captree, yet you did. Please Gary.....your memory is getting mad foggy, with typical outright bad memories, typical of most arrogant 996TT guys. Unreal......lol
Why don't you ask the witness yourself when you can't even remember ,yeah I was wrong about the exhaust on or off on Captree ,but so what ? at least I wasn't telling someone I beat him when I actually didn't ,so are we going out tonight to make some video ?

Old 11-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE
wtf are you talking about/ You are officially the biggest crap of **** talker around now Gary. Unreal again.....I call runs as they are. What "edit" are talking about? I guarantee you have nothing to your claims and nothing to stand on. We can even bring Joon as witness. Stop you BS stories.....it seems ownig a 996TT has gottento your head. Period
Joon said so ,not me

Old 11-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by str8blst
True...
When I ran Jackson (only one clean run... I mis-shifted 3rd to 2nd first run) I was in my current state which is K24/18G and on 93 oct. No upgraded Actuators or boost controller. I was running around 1.0-1.1 Bar. IN our first run we both started in 3rd where he did jump a bit (about 1/4-1/2 fender) Then I started to pull at the middle/end of third and then misshifted into 2nd.
Second run was me in 2nd him in third... Much cleaner run with no misshift but due to traffic we had to shut down early around 110 or so. Jackson and I have discussed this a few times and we both agree that around 2-3 cars is what I had on him at "around" 110mph.... no doubt his car is fast... I have nothing but love for STG3 S4 Avants... That's one reson I own one as well!
lets get this clear Alan.....on our 2nd run, we went to at least 115 to almost 120 MPH....i know because I shifted to 4rth, which is at 120 MPH on the S4. Never have I agreed on 2-3 cars.....I said about 1 to 1.5 cars max......and Gary attested this, about 1.5 cars. Either way......like Drew (DLSJ5) said......the "scared line" was a joke. I knew you 996TT guys would come out from the woodwork. Anyways.....like Drew said....i admit anytime I am beat....and there have been countless. DrewTT beat me.....the SC Whipple Cobra beat beat me, you beat me. Frank's E55 has beaten me (but I have also baten him)....so has Joon's.

But think about this.......you guys SHOULD beat me, your cars MAKE MORE POWER, alot more. All of you are in the 500-600 whp range for the most part.....to my measly 450-460

Old 11-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Joon said so ,not me
never head that.....i have all the videos ever shot, and they were all posted. All I know is tis....on the first time I ran Joon, I beat him 8 of the 9 runs or whatever it was. Clear and cut from the videos. I was faster....period

The 2nd time we ran......he prob won 3 of the 5 runs we had. So he was faster that night.

Plain and simple......nothing complicated

Old 11-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Why don't you ask the witness yourself when you can't even remember ,yeah I was wrong about the exhaust on or off on Captree ,but so what ? at least I wasn't telling someone I beat him when I actually didn't ,so are we going out tonight to make some video ?
whenever......I am busy working all weekend (it is my time of the year)unless you guys wanna come down here. Like I said....win, lose, or draw.....I call it like it is. I've never BS or skewed any results.....EVER. You canask DrewTT, SCM3 Drew, Karl, even Joe about that.

Old 11-16-2007, 03:54 PM
He claimed he beat my 996 TT just chipped which he never did,there were at least 3 witnesses(Joetsai on AW,Frank on MBworld ,Matt who was riding with Joetsai)
yea...lets ask them (Joe and Matt) what happened since they were there. Frank wasn't on our runs South on the Turnpike. Like I've said....1st run, you beat me. 2nd run...I beat you. Third run was pretty even. You have a fast and healthy 996TT......when stock, chipped, or chipped and exhaust. Congrats thee.......but don't think all 996TT's are as healthy as yours. We can get another one with Chip and exhaust and I'm sure you can see for yourself. Either way......I never back down from any good runs. How about you , Alan, and everyone come down the KMD area sometime and we can get this on

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated