996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Onetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant futureOnetime has a brilliant future
This thread is getting good. I hope it's settled by a video.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:09 PM
nycsurfer is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Onetime
This thread is getting good. I hope it's settled by a video.
Ok ,this is official ,J chickened out

For the record ,I email and PMed him around 6:30pm tonight for the meeting point and setup up a race after all our work,he has never replied.

I called him up @9pm ,he said "I'll call you back " ,but he hasn't called me back .and I am sitting in my friend's house in NJ now with my P-car ,I am still waiting for him

Last edited by nycsurfer; 11-16-2007 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:56 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by nycsurfer

For the record ,I email and PMed him around 6:30pm tonight for the meeting point and setup up a race after all our work,he has never replied.

I called him up @9pm ,he said "I'll call you back " ,but he hasn't called me back .and I am sitting in my friend's house in NJ now with my P-car ,I am still waiting for him
Lol, J has pulled that sh** on me a few times, something must be up because that boy loves to run, he'll meet up with you Bro.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:43 PM
derm is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
New videos will constantly be added to this thread, so subscribe!

***11/03/07***

First Video: Two SG650 996TT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLZLrEqgik
Seal Gray
SG650, 110
Black
SG650, 91, passenger

Second Video: Black 996TT SG650 vs Stage 3 Audi S4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuIZ36jxEDg
996TT
91, passenger
S4
104?

Third Video: Two Sg650's & Audi stage 3 S4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbn-q-kOVck
My car went into limp mode top of 2nd gear.(black 996tt)

***11/14/07***

First Video: SG650 Porsche 996TT vs Stage 3 Audi S4 vs SC BMW M3
SG650 996TT
100, light passenger (~95 lb)
40-50lb Subs/Box

Stage3 S4
100/110 mix, heavy passenger (~220)

SC M3
100?, heavy passenger? (~300?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8myfLucPY

Second Video: SG650 Porsche 996TT vs Stage 3 Audi S4
SG650 996TT
40-50lb Subs/Box

Stage3 S4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPXG3lski8

Third Video: SG650 Porsche 996TT vs Stage 3 Audi S4 (4thgear pull)
SG650 996TT
40-50lb Subs/Box

Stage3 S4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_ofKWMnXt0

4th Gear Pull... My gf was just as suprised as i was with the pull, as you can hear from the video
Great videos!!
thanks!

Old 11-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Lol, J has pulled that sh** on me a few times, something must be up because that boy loves to run, he'll meet up with you Bro.
Never mind ,dude ,we had few runs in the past already,he lost ,but too bad he isn't telling people the whole story ,whatever ......at least I come out tonight with a video camera to back up what I said on the board ,it's almost 1am now and I am going home ,what a waste of my time .

Last edited by nycsurfer; 11-16-2007 at 11:00 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:08 AM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, I missed alot of daytime drama here and to think all this started bc of this...
man.....don't you guys have anything better to do? Nawww.....don't answer that. It's good to see the spirit of good runs is alive and well out there. Everything here in the Northeast is weak
First of all, you guys(Gary and Alan) took this statement too literally. J didnt mean the cars are weak, he merely meant that guys didnt like to run as much as they do out here in Socal and I can attest to that I'm from NYC too.

I've done PLENTY of runs with J and usually his explanation of the outcome is pretty accurate. We know our S4s are fast, so of course we like taking it to the next level, and thats why we're on 6speed soooo much . He usually calls me after all his runs and gives me the lowdown and believe or not he'll tell me even if he got pulled on or was even.

For example and this is strictly from memory but i think my memory is better than Gary's . When he ran the Renntech E55 he pulled on him the 1st time they ran, but than after a few more mods the E55 pulled on him the 2nd time.

As for his run with Gary, J said he fu.... smoked your ***, nahhhh i'm j/k... . He actually said you have an unusually fast Stg 2 996TT. And of course this is from experience with running a few out here in Socal. I've seen about 3 stg2 996TTs in action here( DrewTT, Onetime, and USCtrojanman) and know I would pull handily on them. So for you guys to be relatively even was a bit of a suprise to him and me. And trust me if you pulled 3-4 CLs on him with just chip/exh I would have heard ALOT more about it .

He also called me right after he ran Raudels, Proto 700, and said outright he got spanked by at least 6-8 CLs so he does LOSE from time to time .

Now as for running S4s, such as Alan 's, whos car does seem to spend alot of time at KMD with issues , well lets not even get into running other S4s right now . Alan, when he ran your Proto 650, u were on 93 only, he said you would pull about 1.5 CLs to about 120. 1.5 CLs is a BIG difference from 2-3 CLs. I would be very surprised that you pulled that much based on my NUMEROUS runs with NineNineSixTT when he was on 91 vs race gas. I pulled 3+ CLs on Thomas when he ran with 91, but when he switched to higher boost and race gas the SG 650 was a different animal. He consistently pulled 2-2.5 CLs on the clean runs to like 140/150.

To conclude you guys need to STOP bickering, me and J enjoy doing our runs and usually there's no egoes involved, just fun with the boys. So go out and line em up and video it and quit this he said/she said BS. S4s one night, if Alan's car is EVER fixed... and Nogaro vs 996TT nite. Peace and be safe!!

Old 11-17-2007, 07:50 AM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts

yawn....blah blah blah.....yawn

You wanna run me so much.....you wanted me to drive out to the Turnpike on a Friday night (when most cops are out) to run you?

Please......you wanna run me so bad....come down to my shop/KMD area. We can go do some pulls right around this area (I won't even mention where but there are a couple good spots). Seems like you had the all the agenda and time last night.....lol

Blah blah blah.......stop making up ****, people can see right through it

Like Bone-Doc Said.....I call it how it is(and that's whether I Win or Lose).

I've never talked **** about any of our runs....EVER

I've always called it like it is. I've never talked **** about when we ran S4 to S4.....Pump to Pump, I took you by by 2-3 cars at least. You came up with every excuse in the book as I remember. "i'm running cats, you have no cats" blah blah......"lemme go put my test pipes on" blah blah blah (like it would ever make up 2-3 carlengths)

Don't forget.....your S4 weighed less than mine, and I even had a 175 lb extra passenger.....but I don't care. I coulda talked trash.....but never mentioned it.

Even Joe and Konrad were there. They can definitely vouch for your endless excuses.

Also...how about the time we ran again on the FDR? from just 50-110/120 or so....I pulled what? 2-3 Buslengths on you? I dunno....i stopped counting after 8 cars

Anyways......never mentioned or talked **** about that to anyone else......that is until you decided to bring **** up and talk like you're Mr. Pro Driver.....faster/quicker foot guy

For some reason.....you can't take the fact that you need some fast 996TT to stand behind. Doesn't matter....either way, I'll run you. I know it would be a good race....either way, on any gas. Come down here and we'll run.....ANYTIME you want. (Sorry I don't have the time to drive up to Fort Lee whenever I want anymore.....so don't call me saying to meet you out there somewhere....Turnpike where we used to run isn't exactly close)

I still don't get where your arrogant **** attitude has come from. "Some" of us are guessing it comes with owning a P-car (not to stereotype)? I'd sure hope not

Old 11-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by bone_doc s4
Wow, I missed alot of daytime drama here and to think all this started bc of this...

First of all, you guys(Gary and Alan) took this statement too literally. J didnt mean the cars are weak, he merely meant that guys didnt like to run as much as they do out here in Socal and I can attest to that I'm from NYC too.

I've done PLENTY of runs with J and usually his explanation of the outcome is pretty accurate. We know our S4s are fast, so of course we like taking it to the next level, and thats why we're on 6speed soooo much . He usually calls me after all his runs and gives me the lowdown and believe or not he'll tell me even if he got pulled on or was even.

For example and this is strictly from memory but i think my memory is better than Gary's . When he ran the Renntech E55 he pulled on him the 1st time they ran, but than after a few more mods the E55 pulled on him the 2nd time.

As for his run with Gary, J said he fu.... smoked your ***, nahhhh i'm j/k... . He actually said you have an unusually fast Stg 2 996TT. And of course this is from experience with running a few out here in Socal. I've seen about 3 stg2 996TTs in action here( DrewTT, Onetime, and USCtrojanman) and know I would pull handily on them. So for you guys to be relatively even was a bit of a suprise to him and me. And trust me if you pulled 3-4 CLs on him with just chip/exh I would have heard ALOT more about it.

He also called me right after he ran Raudels, Proto 700, and said outright he got spanked by at least 6-8 CLs so he does LOSE from time to time .

Now as for running S4s, such as Alan 's, whos car does seem to spend alot of time at KMD with issues , well lets not even get into running other S4s right now. Alan, when he ran your Proto 650, u were on 93 only, he said you would pull about 1.5 CLs to about 120. 1.5 CLs is a BIG difference from 2-3 CLs. I would be very surprised that you pulled that much based on my NUMEROUS runs with NineNineSixTT when he was on 91 vs race gas. I pulled 3+ CLs on Thomas when he ran with 91, but when he switched to higher boost and race gas the SG 650 was a different animal. He consistently pulled 2-2.5 CLs on the clean runs to like 140/150.

To conclude you guys need to STOP bickering, me and J enjoy doing our runs and usually there's no egoes involved, just fun with the boys. So go out and line em up and video it and quit this he said/she said BS. S4s one night, if Alan's car is EVER fixed... and Nogaro vs 996TT nite. Peace and be safe!!
well said K.......not sure why so many panties are getting wet

runs are all in fun and spirit.........with no egos, supposedly

Old 11-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE

You wanna run me so much.....you wanted me to drive out to the Turnpike on a Friday night (when most cops are out) to run you?

Please......you wanna run me so bad....come down to my shop/KMD area. We can go do some pulls right around this area (I won't even mention where but there are a couple good spots). Seems like you had the all the agenda and time last night.....lol

I've always called it like it is. I've never talked **** about when we ran S4 to S4.....Pump to Pump, I took you by by 2-3 cars at least. You came up with every excuse in the book as I remember. "i'm running cats, you have no cats" blah blah......"lemme go put my test pipes on" blah blah blah (like it would ever make up 2-3 carlengths)

Don't forget.....your S4 weighed less than mine, and I even had a 175 lb extra passenger.....but I don't care. I coulda talked trash.....but never mentioned it.

Even Joe and Konrad were there. They can definitely vouch for your endless excuses.

Also...how about the time we ran again on the FDR? from just 50-110/120 or so....I pulled what? 2-3 Buslengths on you? I dunno....i stopped counting after 8 cars

Anyways......never mentioned or talked **** about that to anyone else......that is until you decided to bring **** up and talk like you're Mr. Pro Driver.....faster/quicker foot guy

For some reason.....you can't take the fact that you need some fast 996TT to stand behind. Doesn't matter....either way, I'll run you. I know it would be a good race....either way, on any gas. Come down here and we'll run.....ANYTIME you want. (Sorry I don't have the time to drive up to Fort Lee whenever I want anymore.....so don't call me saying to meet you out there somewhere....Turnpike where we used to run isn't exactly close)

I still don't get where your arrogant **** attitude has come from. "Some" of us are guessing it comes with owning a P-car (not to stereotype)? I'd sure hope not
Whatever you call me ......man,I "show up" with gut like I promised ,you are the one chicken out with excuses ..ha

Old 11-17-2007, 08:38 AM
Whatever you call me ......man,I "show up" with gut like I promised ,you are the one chicken out with excuses ..ha
Yawn.......

Old 11-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE

You have been talking BS and "Bash" about Alan and his car to everybody with an arrogant tone after the captree when you actually lost the run(right in front of me/Joon/Joe,too,don't try to pretant you didn't) ,and I don't get the point especially when he is a close friend that invites you to the family and BBQ event all the time ! It was all friendly run to begin with ......and I have run you so many times and won ,have I ever talk smack behind your back ? Now you come up on a Porsche forum to talk smack trying to build up yourself as a street racing legend ,that's just funny to me . Just an advice to you,having some friendly run and fun is one thing ,trying to use it to get some credit is another, you won't get any trophy by countless street racing video clip but tickets ,I have achieved few thropies on both legal drag and roadracing track on my slower s4,time to be a man to fight the real guys with yours .I am done responding you ,this tread is getting out of it's hand already

Old 11-17-2007, 09:15 AM

As for his run with Gary, J said he fu.... smoked your ***, nahhhh i'm j/k... . He actually said you have an unusually fast Stg 2 996TT. And of course this is from experience with running a few out here in Socal. I've seen about 3 stg2 996TTs in action here( DrewTT, Onetime, and USCtrojanman) and know I would pull handily on them. So for you guys to be relatively even was a bit of a suprise to him and me. And trust me if you pulled 3-4 CLs on him with just chip/exh I would have heard ALOT more about it .

Now as for running S4s, such as Alan 's, whos car does seem to spend alot of time at KMD with issues , well lets not even get into running other S4s right now . Alan, when he ran your Proto 650, u were on 93 only, he said you would pull about 1.5 CLs to about 120. 1.5 CLs is a BIG difference from 2-3 CLs. I would be very surprised that you pulled that much based on my NUMEROUS runs with NineNineSixTT when he was on 91 vs race gas. I pulled 3+ CLs on Thomas when he ran with 91, but when he switched to higher boost and race gas the SG 650 was a different animal. He consistently pulled 2-2.5 CLs on the clean runs to like 140/150.

You should have seen his ego when he was talking smack about Alan and his car behind his back and "right in front of our face" ,we are all really close friends ,what's the point .you can track my post that I have never talked about any of our run or street racing until this tread.I don't need to build my credit by any of these.

Last edited by nycsurfer; 11-17-2007 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:12 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !

Well said Karl. Although, it doesn't seem to have slowed them down.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:21 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
10 pages worth of action yesterday and no vids?

BTW, I would like to GTG in Viva la Mexico again soon!

Also, Doc I don't believe NineNineSix is running more boost, just better gas....

Old 11-17-2007, 10:35 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
From what i know, My car was having overboost issues while running 91 gas, as can be seen in the last video of our first GTG. My boost was turned down before our first run because of this issue. After filling up with 100, my boost was set to back up to its initial setting. I did not encounter any overboost issues while running my car on 100.

My car is not running anymore boost than a SG650 kit should be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated