996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 09:50 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Great runs !!

Great meeting you guys

Another video coming

Old 11-04-2007, 10:07 PM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Great runs !!

Great meeting you guys

Another video coming
Thanks again for the vids Thomas!! Get some race gas and we'll do it again

Old 11-04-2007, 10:29 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bone_doc s4

No problem !! I wasn;t sure if you guys were coming with race gas, so i didn't want to fill it up and burn most of it getting up to the valley.

I'm really interested to see how it goes next time with 104 and passenger-less. I think it'll be pretty close.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:35 PM
mspiredm3 is infamous around these partsmspiredm3 is infamous around these parts
Very nice runs and kills Karl.

Someone needs to take you out already!!!

Old 11-05-2007, 03:14 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Man im missing out, Drew i keep telling ya to contact me.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:37 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !

Awesome car! Too bad you are so far away it would be fun to go to Mexico with you guys!

Old 11-05-2007, 05:51 AM
bone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura aboutbone_doc s4 has a spectacular aura about
No problem !! I wasn;t sure if you guys were coming with race gas, so i didn't want to fill it up and burn most of it getting up to the valley.

I'm really interested to see how it goes next time with 104 and passenger-less. I think it'll be pretty close.
Hey Thomas, with race gas and minus passenger you will be MUCH faster, but I would still check with SG because I dont think your car is at its optimum. I was expecting to get pulled on by you guys.

Very nice runs and kills Karl.

Someone needs to take you out already!!!
Thanks bro, how you been?

Sup Vik, we would have totally rounded up the guys but this was very last minute for us. Cant wait to see the beast in action

Awesome car! Too bad you are so far away it would be fun to go to Mexico with you guys!
Thanks Buddy G, yea, too bad you are so far away, would be GREAT treat to see a GT700 in action

Old 11-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Hey Thomas, with race gas and minus passenger you will be MUCH faster, but I would still check with SG because I dont think your car is at its optimum. I was expecting to get pulled on by you guys.
I'm going to take it in today. I was very suprised to see you pulling on us. We need to run down to Mexico again soon.

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 11-05-2007 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:43 AM
sdorn is infamous around these parts
A 16 year old kid was killed in Mexico last night. He was the passenger in a Mazda that was racing a Honda. Another car got in the lane in front of them. The Mazda swerved into oncoming traffic and hit an SUV head on, killing the passenger. The Honda hit the car that got in front of them and both people in the Honda are in the hospital in critical condition.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:17 AM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sdorn
A 16 year old kid was killed in Mexico last night. He was the passenger in a Mazda that was racing a Honda. Another car got in the lane in front of them. The Mazda swerved into oncoming traffic and hit an SUV head on, killing the passenger. The Honda hit the car that got in front of them and both people in the Honda are in the hospital in critical condition.
Cool videos.....

sdorn....
How many people died last night from smoking or drinking?? You wanna tell us that too? Nobody died in this thread..... so chill out.

Old 11-05-2007, 08:23 AM
sdorn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by phillym5
Cool videos.....

sdorn....
How many people died last night from smoking or drinking?? You wanna tell us that too? Nobody died in this thread..... so chill out.
Smoking - 3,485
Drinking - 1,974

[soapbox]
I've been known to take a trip down to Mexico every now and then myself. I heard this story on the news this morning, and decided to share. It gave me some perspective and thought it might do the same for others.
[/soapbox]

Continue on. Cool vids.

Old 11-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Adam/Karl, we need to do another run again soon!

Old 11-05-2007, 07:23 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Let me get those hybrids in along with a race file and I'll join you guys...

Old 11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SCM3
Next time! I've got a TT C6 Vette that wants to run you as well!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey Thomas, did you bring the car in to SG? Did they find something wrong? And yes we will meet up soon again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated