996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 03:48 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Onetime
Drew I hate you
hehe.

Martin, not sure Bro, maybe it's not "lag" but rather the same pattern I'm seeing in the pulls, I'm not exactly sure, no doubt it would be great if we could do some runs! Run Jackson!

Old 11-22-2007, 05:09 PM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
All I know is, if you were to see some of the videos of my car from the outside, there qwould be no drop off between shifts like im seeing in these, just found it odd that's all
we can find out fer sure soon enough???

Old 11-22-2007, 05:11 PM
EvilEmpirE is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
hehe.

Martin, not sure Bro, maybe it's not "lag" but rather the same pattern I'm seeing in the pulls, I'm not exactly sure, no doubt it would be great if we could do some runs! Run Jackson!
nice runs there bud.........that's quite impressive. I've told you many times you'd take a stock 997TT

Old 11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
Sorry, nobody can shift as perfect as you.
Suck bro, everyone should step their game up then

Old 11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE
we can find out fer sure soon enough???
For sure man, has to be soon, my car might be gone soon!

Old 11-23-2007, 01:16 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by EvilEmpirE
nice runs there bud.........that's quite impressive. I've told you many times you'd take a stock 997TT
Thx Bro. Get out there and run Martin!

Old 11-25-2007, 03:50 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
hey Drew, how did the run between you, me and the 997tt come out...?

Old 11-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
hey Drew, how did the run between you, me and the 997tt come out...?
You walked us of course, lol, but it wasn't a great run, I was getting some slight wheel spin in 2nd, and the 997TT let off to change lanes, regardless the outcome was expected brotha, your car is a beast and you were on 91 as well.

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO2TCe_kb6I

Here's Adam, the TT 300Z and I from that 1st meet, the vid is way dark, but I was happy that I hung up to 4th, I guess I jumped the start a bit though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMT9g6zuLM

Last edited by DLSJ5; 11-25-2007 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:21 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
You walked us of course, lol, but it wasn't a great run, I was getting some slight wheel spin in 2nd, and the 997TT let off to change lanes, regardless the outcome was expected brotha, your car is a beast and you were on 91 as well.

Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO2TCe_kb6I

Here's Adam, the TT 300Z and I from that 1st meet, the vid is way dark, but I was happy that I hung up to 4th, I guess I jumped the start a bit though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOMT9g6zuLM
Thanks Drew!

I think i may need some Lexan windows; where did you get yours from

Old 11-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by NineNineSixTT
Thanks Drew!

I think i may need some Lexan windows; where did you get yours from
lol, I took the windows completely out! Didn't you see, the interior is all gone, no dash either.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:17 AM
lol, I took the windows completely out! Didn't you see, the interior is all gone, no dash either.

...I added your 11/21 vids to the top post

Old 11-27-2007, 12:23 AM
mspiredm3 is infamous around these partsmspiredm3 is infamous around these parts
Good times fellas!

Drew, I told ya you'd pull on the 997TT by about 2 CL's

It's crazy how you see the 997 TT jump 1/4 car length right before he shifts, then lose that gain, maybe that's the overboost feature?

Old 11-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by mspiredm3
Good times fellas!

It's crazy how you see the 997 TT jump 1/4 car length right before he shifts, then lose that gain, maybe that's the overboost feature?
If you look at Josh's vids, it looks like I fall back just a BIT when I shift from 3rd to 4th as well, I think it's just the powerband of each car, pretty good match up down low, up top suprisingly is when I started to pull a few CLths.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by mspiredm3
Good times fellas!

People might be way too close to the rev limiter or kissing it on their shifts, or simply not shifting fast enough... Again I have never been in a race where my surging forward didn't stay that way, if you shift fast enough your turbos will not de-spool and you will be instantly in power band with turbo's spooled on every shift, BANG THOSE GEARS!

Old 11-27-2007, 11:31 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
i was getting that lag when my clutch was slipping. i hope all will be well after the new one goes in...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Speed Gallery SG650's, Stage 3 S4, SC M3 - New Videos Added/Updated