996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 03:57 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I hate to admit it but street racing is way up there when it comes to pure fun.

However stories of my street adventures have begun to hit my Division head (via students) and my wifes family and I am starting to take too much flak.

I promised to stop....but maybe I will come out just one more time.
Come on Doc you can do it...I'll help you any way I can...

Lookin' forward to seeing/meeting everyone during the events.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
First, I had to give up fighting...now street racing. W/ the baby now the flow of you know what is restricted. You know what...Lets go to Mexico!!

Old 03-19-2008, 05:24 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Right now you get 2 comments and i'm done with you:

1. You have no right to talk as your wife has the leash on you so tight you can't even make TX2K8. Can you say *****?

2. You "owned"? ****, does anyone care about the past?? I know that the best thing I can do is FORGET the past!

See you guys soon.
Peter <--- loves the 60-130!

Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Thanks Robert for thinking of me, but I owned and street raced a Supra for 3 years that would put bus lengths on Peter's car....

Old 03-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Jamie isn't coming? Damn, he must have several hundred pounds of sand weighing down his vagina.

Well, I am out the door...heading up to College station.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:18 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Right now you get 2 comments and i'm done with you:

1. You have no right to talk as your wife has the leash on you so tight you can't even make TX2K8. Can you say *****?

2. You "owned"? ****, does anyone care about the past?? I know that the best thing I can do is FORGET the past!

See you guys soon.
Peter <--- loves the 60-130!
Ha, you bastard. Now that my wife is on to me and the 100's of thousands I've pissed away on modding cars, I have to give her a win now and then so I can stay married.

I know you want to forget the PAST ....but you know damn well that I'm happy to run you in my new Supra on the street or the track. My old Supra just wasn't fast enough anymore.

Have fun and stay safe this weekend. I don't want to hear any bad news from anyone...

Last edited by OhioGT2; 03-19-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Jean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond reputeJean has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know if missed it in this long thread, but there does not seem to be any scales to weigh the cars? That would be quite a shame! Unless you have dyno AND weight, you can't make much of any numbers to get some meaningful data to compare.

Great organization BTW, and a lot of sponsors, congrats.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:55 AM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
Revision of plan for me. I will be there... in my rental. Don't know what it will be yet, maybe a Crown Vic or a Ferrari... I'm shopping.

TX2K8! Come hell or high water!

Old 03-20-2008, 05:47 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
updates from today?

Old 03-20-2008, 05:53 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Pauliewalnuts in his GT2 wins everthing. Just kidding.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Banned
Staff@RPM is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Pauliewalnuts in his GT2 wins everthing. Just kidding.
Nice one!
Tim

Old 03-20-2008, 07:07 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
just one day and i'm beat, glad to meet everyone...got to connect faces w/sn...martyk, dive, vivid....

Old 03-20-2008, 07:55 PM
On my first time out my crank bolt broke, serpentine belt came off and my water temps soared.

Fortunately Todd and Cynthia were there and fixed my car. Only got one session in.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 03-20-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:09 PM
ekyub is infamous around these partsekyub is infamous around these parts
I had fun instructing. Nice to meet joe and jitsu.

Note to self...Sell M5 for a 996TT that car out there "It Rips" looked fantastic and composed as it blitzed passed me.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:13 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Sounds like fun was had today! I'm still trying to get use to the CST timezone again LOL. Woke up at what I thought was 9:30am which was actually 11:30am!!

Hopefully we will be off the dyno @ MTI and at the dyno day event by 1 or so tomorrow afternoon. We'll be in the dark gray Z71 with the Black Vette on slicks on the trailer (hopefully as long as we don't break on the dyno )

Old 03-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Good to meet you too, ekyub,

My car was also blowing past everyone else. I was making plenty of mistakes (turning in too soon, braking too late or early) but the car is just incredible. My instructor said he kept expecting her to break loose but she just stuck like glue.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing