996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 08:10 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
sdorn - no, I am not a sponsor, and I feel like my post to you was respectful and courteous. You come off like a total ***** and so therefore I have no other option but to tell you to go **** yourself (respectfully of course). This is not my business you moron, and I have NO financial gain by putting this event on. Rather, it's something I do b/c I love cars, and if you must know, this event cost me personally $1,000 last year. So go take your arrogance and shove it. Now let me ask you again, with courtesy of course, to please stay off my thread. And if you think I'm your typical keyboard warrior, then you are sadly mistaken as I will tell you to **** off in person as well. Have a great day...

Powell - thanks man, this event should be fun this year with all the different types of cars coming...

Sean - LOL, thanks for lightening the mood! On another note, I TRULY do suffer from Porsche GT2 envy...

TX - LOL, what can I say???? Just trying to invite other cars to come and have fun man!

Joe - well put, but please don't feel obligated to justify anything to sdorn...

In any event, carry on folks, hope to see lots of you there.
Peter

Last edited by buddyg; 11-09-2007 at 01:46 PM. Reason: No F word please! Thanks
Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Keep up the good work Peter!!!

Old 11-08-2007, 08:24 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by houstonT
sdorn - no, I am not a sponsor, and I feel like my post to you was respectful and courteous. You come off like a total ***** and so therefore I have no other option but to tell you to go **** yourself (respectfully of course). This is not my business you moron, and I have NO financial gain by putting this event on. Rather, it's something I do b/c I love cars, and if you must know, this event cost me personally $1,000 last year. So go take your arrogance and shove it. Now let me ask you again, with courtesy of course, to please stay off my thread. And if you think I'm your typical keyboard warrior, then you are sadly mistaken as I will tell you to **** off in person as well. Have a great day...

Powell - thanks man, this event should be fun this year with all the different types of cars coming...

Sean - LOL, thanks for lightening the mood! On another note, I TRULY do suffer from Porsche GT2 envy...

TX - LOL, what can I say???? Just trying to invite other cars to come and have fun man!

Joe - well put, but please don't feel obligated to justify anything to sdorn...

In any event, carry on folks, hope to see lots of you there.
Peter

What is the ol say'n

DONT MISS WITH TEXAS

Old 11-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I now have nothing but scorn for sdorn.

Old 11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
What is the ol say'n

DONT MISS WITH TEXAS
Our state will kick your states ***! (On the dyno, at the track, and to 228mph)

Old 11-08-2007, 09:16 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
228.7 damnit! LOL
Peter

Originally Posted by Powell
Our state will kick your states ***! (On the dyno, at the track, and to 228mph)

Old 11-08-2007, 09:22 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Okay, I'll say it. I vote SDORK is in charge of the standing mile now. Takes the ***** work off my back.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM
sdorn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Sdorn,

Peter (HoustonT) has made huge contributions to the Houston and national car scene.

He has organized the Supra nats for a while now which is an absolutely fantastic event for Porsches', Supras' and all car enthusiasts. He also has organized the 60-130 competitions that have resulted in a number of the ranked cars on this web-site. While he does indeed suffer from "Porsche envy" he is a valued and important player in the scene. Plus his wife is pretty hot.

Thus I implore you to cease and desist in your deauchbaggery before you further embarrass yourself. While the dyno day is akin to ***** measurement and entails fat guys sitting on cars, it is sandwiched in with lots of actual racing and is a great social event.
I am sure Peter is a great guy who has done a lot for the advancement of the sports car racing world. I haven't said anything that would indicate otherwise. I have not attacked him in any way. It's great he is organizing this event, and I wish him the best of success.

Originally Posted by houstonT

Peter
I hope you have a great day as well and hope your event is very successful.

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I now have nothing but scorn for sdorn.
Nice rhyme!

Originally Posted by TXGold
Okay, I'll say it. I vote SDORK is in charge of the standing mile now. Takes the ***** work off my back.
Very creative play on my screen name. You must have been the coolest kid in middle school.

Old 11-09-2007, 06:37 PM
^^^Come on guys, thats not coooooool^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-FH0fGIHyY

BTW thats me on the left...

Old 11-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Fair enough, let's move on........sdorn, you are 100% welcome at TX2K8.
Peter

Old 11-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Now I feel forlorn for having scorned the sdorn....but that is my norm when I get shoehorned.

The things I do to give this event a bump

Old 11-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Clever rhyme there Jitsu...I wonder how many p-cars are going to step up to the ULTIMATE Street Car Competition. Seems to me like a 700 rwhp/awp p-car would have a great chance at winning the $1,000 and title...
Peter

Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 AM
Updated road race list, where the Porsche's at????
Peter

Old 11-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Wes
Will you be dropping your turbo off at Todd's prior to coming to Tx2K? Secondly, do you have just the 24/18 turbos or did you do the entire 700 package? Can't wait to meet you and see how far Titan and Protomotive can push the 996 turbo envelop?
Cheers
Robert
I have the K24/18Gs right now at the shop. Borg Warner is a sponsor of the race team so we are able to get brand new OEM turbos and had Todd modify them. Right now the plan is to put the K24/18G on when Tilton finishes the prototype street/triple disk clutch they are working on for us. It will be very similar to what we use successfully in all the big power Supras. The plan right now is to put the clutch and turbos on by themselves, drive it around for a while on that setup and do the full conversion prior to TX (Titan will be doing all the fabrication / parts and Proto will be doing the tune since I already have their flash). It's the best of both worlds for me, I don't have to leave Orlando with the car and get the same reliable tune that all Proto cars have.

I can't wait to get my new HRE P40 Monoblocks on in 2 weeks, all black of course

Old 11-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Peter...I am probably going to run my M3 at TWS....unless I can get Paulie to drive my GT2 up....I might run both cars then. I will be drag racing the M3.

If I get a combined score it will be in 2 cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing