996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sean, sounds good, just make sure you pre-register and pay up so that I don't have to cancel the event. If I don't have 40 cars paid by 1/15/08 I will have to cancel the event.

Wes - I can't wait to see your car in person...

Peter

Old 11-29-2007, 06:38 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
We've got our first paid entrant for the ULTIMATE Street Car Competition. Mark Campbell with a C6!
Peter

Old 11-29-2007, 07:52 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
We've got our first paid entrant for the ULTIMATE Street Car Competition. Mark Campbell with a C6!
Peter
A Vette would have no chance against a Porsche

Old 11-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
A Vette would have no chance against a Porsche
Are you going to be bringing the Z06 and/or your new Supra?

Old 11-29-2007, 01:37 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Are you going to be bringing the Z06 and/or your new Supra?
The plan is to bring the Supra for sure, but it's in the shop's hands right now, with a long way to go still.

I'd also like to bring the Z06 down which I will for sure if the Supra has unforseen issues. Just depends on how much room we have on the trailers.

Old 11-29-2007, 08:56 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I cant wait fot March... it is maddness! Cheers to all who will show up!
Robert

Old 12-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I just got some VERY exciting news! Vivid Racing and Protomotive have both given confirmation of sponsorship of the TX2K8 event! I am excited to have two of the most reputable tuners/retailers in the Porsche world as official sponsors of the event!!!!

You all need to plan on coming to this thing, it's going to be HUGE!!!!!

Peter

Old 12-01-2007, 09:13 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Dont forget Titan...hmmmm I think they will be here with Supras and Porsches

Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 AM
You are correct that Titan Motorsports is a sponsor of TX2K8 (as they have been for the last 5 years). They have historically been a Supra shop but have as of late started getting into some other makes/models. Both Vivid and Protomotive are the first Porsche specific sponsors of TX2K8!
Peter

Last edited by houstonT; 12-02-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Peter,

I think I am in, please pm me your phone # so that I may discuss.
I will also see if my buddy ATOMIC Z can play in Tx.

Marty K.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:08 PM
WOODTSTER - PM sent...
Peter

Old 12-03-2007, 02:40 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Peter,

I think I am in, please pm me your phone # so that I may discuss.
I will also see if my buddy ATOMIC Z can play in Tx.

Marty K.
Absolutely. Schedule permitting. I will be more than ready to head someplace warm by then.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
I just got some VERY exciting news! Vivid Racing and Protomotive have both given confirmation of sponsorship of the TX2K8 event! I am excited to have two of the most reputable tuners/retailers in the Porsche world as official sponsors of the event!!!!

You all need to plan on coming to this thing, it's going to be HUGE!!!!!

Peter
Peter,

This is great news! I don't know much about Vivid, but the quality of their pieces look top notch. And I can't wait to see how many Protomotive customers Todd can round up for the event!

Scott, hopefully you'll be able to get back from Iraq early enough to make it....I want a shot at your car on the highway

Old 12-04-2007, 04:33 PM
TRK
TRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to beholdTRK is a splendid one to behold
Yes, peter... Your checks in the mail ;p
Thanks for inviting us. If it weren't for a great interest from many of our clients, we probably wouldn't be there as I don't even have a car myself any more
Anyhow, at this point, it looks like PeterA and ScottB (divexxtreme) will be there. Scott's car is just pending final tune with a few upgrades and Peter's cars coming together nicely. Marty K (woodster) has already chimed in as well as Dr_Jitsu, and I'm sure RobMD will be there... It'd be great to get Markski and Bobby (tulsa) there as well, but we'll see
We're looking forward to it. Plus, I get to see my Dad on the way back And maybe bring back another cow for next years feast (oops, that was a pig this year)

Old 12-04-2007, 05:45 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
AtomicZ and I are probably going to come.

I have to clear it with "the tower" first but it looks good.
I really look forward to driving on the Speedway!!!

Marty K.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TX2K8 National Event - Road Racing, Dyno Day, 60-130, Drag Racing