996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GROUP BUY ANYONE? Best place and price for buying roll cage.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 06:25 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by manalex
I think someone mentioned this before, but do you have to remove your sub woofer in order to install the DAS? If so, will it look finished or will you also need to buy some interior components to make it look right? I don't mind removing the sub woofer, just want to make sure of all that's involved.
The interior doesnt look much different...the rear shelf obv comes out and you have a small cutout in your carpet for the bolt ons...

Old 12-18-2007, 11:47 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Anyone ready to pull the plug on this, before I go ahead and buy, I thought I'd check.

Old 01-20-2008, 06:21 PM
silver_6r is infamous around these parts
is there any shops that offer the DAS..im in Vancouver, BC.... but am willing to travel to seattle/portland to pick up the bar.... it will save me shipping and because these things are so easy to fit.. will take me no time to install!!