996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ECU Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Agreed, very very sneaky. Would not do business with them after this

Christian

Originally Posted by wross996TT
I'm not sure how I got dragged into this (I didn't even post on this thread), but I am (WAS) an FVD customer...I have purchsed a CF Steering wheel, OZ rims, intake plenum and FVD PSS9s...a rather large sum of money...and this is how you treat customers...with deception and attacks...shame on you. You've lost my business and respect!

Old 11-16-2007, 10:41 AM
sdorn is infamous around these parts
He may well have been acting on his own without the knowledge or consent of FVD. He did say he was a programmer, not some bigwig. I think FVD should probably post here and straighten it out, though.

I bought a flash, air filter, and some DVs from them and they treated me very well, way over and above what I would have expected from any business. Even after the sale they have kept in touch with me to see how my car is doing and have even offered me special deals on some of their products. This thread won't keep me from doing business with them again. It is too hard to find good service these days.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:28 PM
lexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the roughlexpro is a jewel in the rough
+Rep points (remember those? Now we need them) for Kevin M from UMW for ID'ing that OWM was a tuner in disguise. -Rep points for FVD misrepresenting itself. What were they thinking?

Old 11-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by lexpro
+Rep points (remember those? Now we need them) for Kevin M from UMW for ID'ing that OWM was a tuner in disguise. -Rep points for FVD misrepresenting itself. What were they thinking?
FVD is a company with many employees, not just a "tuner". "They" probably didn't even know he was posting on here. That is why their representatives should come on here and explain what happened. For all we know, OWM might have been trying to find out who Kevin gets his tuning from so that he could try and get a job there. We really don't have any idea what his motives were or whether those motives were his alone or shared with FVD.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:00 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Give it a rest already, you are probably involved with it

Christian

Originally Posted by sdorn
FVD is a company with many employees, not just a "tuner". "They" probably didn't even know he was posting on here. That is why their representatives should come on here and explain what happened. For all we know, OWM might have been trying to find out who Kevin gets his tuning from so that he could try and get a job there. We really don't have any idea what his motives were or whether those motives were his alone or shared with FVD.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Christian
Give it a rest already, you are probably involved with it

Christian
What?! Why would you say that? You jump to conclusions and attack someone while having no clue as to what is really going on, and then when someone calls you on it you attack them too?

My only connection to FVD is as I described above, I ordered some things from them and they treated me great.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:30 PM
That's nice and all, however, if they want to defend there actions than let them. What FVD did was BS and you know it. If they or anyone else want's to know something about another tuner than they can have a set of ***** and ask instead of masquarading (spelling) around it.

You are coming up with every scenario possible about this deception, I doubt very seriously it was a "rogue" employee

Christian

Originally Posted by sdorn
What?! Why would you say that? You jump to conclusions and attack someone while having no clue as to what is really going on, and then when someone calls you on it you attack them too?

My only connection to FVD is as I described above, I ordered some things from them and they treated me great.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:51 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see this thread going anywhere and before it gets out of hand and since it has lost all Porsche content we are closed folks!