996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

garage makeover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Andrew708
garage makeover

Today i decided to do over my garage considering the fact that i built my house 2 years ago and did nothing with the garage..i have looked at doing various different things,but i came up with a solution.....Garage Tek.....i met the owner a while back,and he told me about his product,but i was to busy to make it down to his corporate office..all i can say is wow!!!i just signed up to have my garage done on july 6th...can't wait..tonight he showed me something new..within your garage door is a screen that goes up and down via remote,so the air can come in the garage..you gotta see this....just a touch of a button,and whamo....a screen comes down and you can work in your garage with the door open..anyway,i am also doing the floors.i haven't decided on a color,but i have to soon..check out the website....

http://www.garagetek.com/ i am going to try to have them sponsor the board..we need a company like them....!!!!(what cha think darren,duane,mike and shank?)

Old 05-26-2004, 07:01 PM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Detailer:

I'm a little bit too cheep. I am 1/3 through my garage now. I did a landing area in epoxy, main deck in tile, and have received the courtertops but still waiting on the cabinets. I'll have pictures and will be waiting for yours;

Old 05-26-2004, 07:04 PM
Andrew708
Tim..i will deff post pics!!!!!

Old 05-26-2004, 10:11 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I think I will have them do my garage too Andy- walls and floor with a few cabinets - Lets see what kinda group pricing they can give us

Old 05-26-2004, 11:46 PM
Andrew708
Darren..they are coming over to my shop today to look at it.i am going to do a floor with them!!!

Old 05-27-2004, 01:47 AM
topspn is infamous around these parts
Darren

Count me in on a group buy. My time frame is mid-late summer.

Thanks

Old 05-27-2004, 01:54 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Count me in too! I am ready!

Old 05-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Andrew708
if you guys want,then pm me..i can hook you up with the person to do the garage!!!!

Old 05-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
I may be interested as well... we have done some of their advertising work too so drop a name for an extra bonus.

Old 05-27-2004, 08:33 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
There is actually another (maybe better) product on the market now.. It is fairly new and is made of metal instead of molded plastic... I have the info at home somewhere. They were at the last Exotic show I had my car in... I also was going to do garage tek until I saw this product... Garage Tek is not cheap to do a whole garage. I was quoted 8K to do my small 3 car garage without many baskets, cabinets, etc.... Not including the floors.

Old 05-28-2004, 03:29 AM
Andrew708
Well Gary..i know someone in the corporate office..he will hook up anybody from this board..

Old 05-31-2004, 07:43 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Andrew: I'm still deciding what to do with the floor so let me know what they have to offer. Bobby called me the other day to say he just finished his with Race Deck.
Tim: I'm considering epoxy. Did you DIY or hire someone? If DIY, what paint did you use? Griot's has one and there's another that advertises in most Mag's with the speckles you add in. I've tried to get this company over here that does it but they've cancelled the estimate 3 times already and they seem lame.

Old 06-01-2004, 05:53 AM
Andrew708
jim..the garage tek is awesome,and i can get better pricing ..let me know

Old 06-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
What is their flooring system like? Is it metal or plastic? Interlock or glue? Colors? Give me a rough idea on the price per square foot from their cheapest to most expensive. TIA

Old 06-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Andrew708
Jim..the floor is rubber ,and it is all interlocking..the bottom of the floor has some kind of rough surface that makes itto stay in one place..i love this product,and it looks awesome!! call me

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: garage makeover