996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GT2 on Ebay $89,900

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 08:58 AM
FL TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chicagomotorcars
if the car sold, 100% i would buy it back all the way to hold my reputation.
the guy that bought it at west palm beach sold it to me for $83500 which is a wholesaler that buys car for us. (he no longer buys anymore cars for us)
not to brag i have sold over 200 cars on this forum yet to have any unsatisfied customers. maybe some hick ups but always made it right.

again the car is no longer for sale and it being sent to the auction. I might also keep the car and make it a track car for cmc this spring depending on what i can get for it at the sale.

just shows you when you run carfax it is not always true, i guess some states dont report insurance claims, or maybe the previous owner paid out of pocket to get it fixed.
are you truly telling us that you 'purchased' this car for nearly $10k premium from a 'wholesaler' as a wholesale dealer (at $83.5k) knowing the car ran for $74.5k at auction? moreover, to turn a 2k profit on a '$83.5k' purchase?

Last edited by FL TT; 12-15-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:30 AM
kilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to beholdkilrgt is a splendid one to behold
Need less to say I will not be flying out to see the car.

Old 12-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Banned
ss360 is infamous around these parts
I'm calling BS!

Old 12-15-2007, 02:18 PM
silvershark is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down Stinky

Something smells a little poopie.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:00 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
It's pretty simple, you get what you pay for!!
Low ball price = far from perfection.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:12 PM
gt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the rough
Why Not , I thought you dont car about paint work.
ANd the car is soooo rare on Canada. I didnt want to say anything
but glad CMC came out and cleared it all up. but why would any dealer pay 10K to a wholesaler. And I dont think you can fire a wholesaler you just dont buy cars from them.

Originally Posted by kilrgt
Need less to say I will not be flying out to see the car.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:48 PM
chicagomotorcars is infamous around these parts
you can fire them when they use your money to buy cars.

i just wholesaled a ford gt to another dealer that i bought from a wholesaler and made $23,000. who says you cant make $10,000 on a car. yes i agree with you if i had known what he paid for it. i would have never paid him that kind of profit. also had i known frame damage annoucement i would have never bought it.

Old 12-15-2007, 04:58 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I will never buy a car from you after that last statement. Glad to hear you are making so much money on crap.Total ripoff.

Old 12-15-2007, 06:14 PM
2pak is infamous around these parts
Parin,

How stupid do you think the people on this board are? Especially when you look at what people drive here and how succesful and intelligent people are on here.... this is the equivalent of telling a cop you had 1 drink when he pulls you over and u blow a .10, it's plain insulting to keep alleging that. Are you going to sit here and tell me that you didn't buy the car yourself over simulcast (you can bid online for any car and ones with condition reports)... You didn't know how much he paid ???? give me a break.... I think at this point if you came clean instead of giving everyone more bs people would respect you more. Who says you can't make 10,000 on a car ? NO ONE... but then dont come on here like a martyr saying you're making 2500 dollars making other car dealers look greedy (Which is what followed after your bull**** comments).

Old 12-15-2007, 06:41 PM
gt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the roughgt2buyer is a jewel in the rough
i just wholesaled a ford gt to another dealer that i bought from a wholesaler and made $23,000.
Be on the look out for a BENT Ford GT.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:11 PM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
wow...

Old 12-15-2007, 07:17 PM
TT Tommy is infamous around these parts
Looks like we'll have one less board sponsor soon.

tw

Old 12-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Zuma 911 has a spectacular aura aboutZuma 911 has a spectacular aura about
Just as I was starting to think CMC might be on the up and up, they started that BS about not knowing that he paid $85K for the car, when in fact it was $74K, and that he only wanted to make $2K on the deal. The shipping alone from WPB is $1500. Had you come clean you probably would have had a customer in me in the future, but now, forget about it. So sad.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:38 PM
FL TT is infamous around these parts
bottom line: after you deceptively and grossly misrepresented the car, your way to rectify/clear the situation is claiming you wholesaled a GT for a $23k profit (you know this ***** had to be rolled). everyone is entitled to fair profits, as in the business most is locked in at purchase price anyway (in this case, a car with serious structural damage). selling people cars that have 'severe' structural damage is not only unsafe, dishonest, immoral, but absolutely INSANE.

you can fire them when they use your money to buy cars.

i just wholesaled a ford gt to another dealer that i bought from a wholesaler and made $23,000. who says you cant make $10,000 on a car. yes i agree with you if i had known what he paid for it. i would have never paid him that kind of profit. also had i known frame damage annoucement i would have never bought it.

Old 12-15-2007, 11:17 PM
StrathRoy is infamous around these parts
Holy crap people. Let's give CMC a bit of slack on this. I just bought a TT from them, and I had a very positive experience. Everyone makes mistakes, and from what I can see, their mistake was trusting their buyer. Whatever profit they make on a vehicle is their business, not ours. Most of the people on this forum are self-employed - we know that every now and then, things go sideways - whether it is our fault or not - that is why an occasional windfall comes along to make up for the occasional screw up that this GT2 was. Sooooooo - until proven otherwise, let's give these guys a little bit of a break.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2 on Ebay $89,900