996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GT2 on Ebay $89,900

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ss360
I think this might be the car. It looks like this car may have only needed paintwork.
WE AT CHICAGO MOTOR CARS STRIVE TO MAKE SURE THE CONDITION OF THIS VEHICLE WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS. IN TURN ALL OF OUR VEHICLES ARE HAND-SELECTED & METICULOUSLY DETAILED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. RESULTING IN AN EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN CAR THAT IS NEAR PERFECT AT A PRICE THAT IS UNBEATABLE! OUR ENTIRE INVENTORY OF FINE-AUTOMOBILES ARE CONSISTENTLY THE CLEANEST ONES AROUND AND WE DON'T BELIEVE IN CHARGING A PREMIUM FOR THAT SERVICE. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS NOT A BRAND NEW VEHICLE OFF THE SHOWROOM FLOOR, IF YOU ARE PURCHASING A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE THIS MEANS THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN DRIVEN PREVIOUSLY, SO THEREFORE WITH RESPECT TO THE MILES THERE WILL MOST LIKELY BE AVERAGE WEAR AND TEAR. ALL DESCRIPTIONS, OPTIONS, SPECIFICATIONS ARE BELIEVED TO BE CORRECT BUT FROM TIME TO TIME THERE MAY BE A MISTAKE IN THE ADVERTISEMENT. IF YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE CONDITION OF A VEHICLE OR OPTIONS OF THE VEHICLE WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US. OUR CUSTOMERS ONLY DESERVE THE VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY AND ASSURANCE!! IF WE RECEIVE OUR VEHICLES WITH EXTRA SETS OF KEYS, ORIGINAL BOOKS & MANUALS, SERVICE RECORDS, IT WILL BE NOTED IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VEHICLE AND WILL ALSO BE SHOWN IN THE PICTURES."

Old 12-18-2007, 04:33 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
You guys have WAY too much time on your hands

Old 12-18-2007, 04:50 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ss360
I think this might be the car. It looks like this car may have only needed paintwork.
Man, I can't stop laughing.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor
LARennsport is infamous around these parts
Hell that'll buff right out...just ask the guys at CMCs.....

Old 12-18-2007, 07:12 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
he wishes he had psm right about now. but it's soo intrusive.

Old 12-18-2007, 09:57 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by oak
he wishes he had psm right about now. but it's soo intrusive.
PSM= Please Save Me....

Old 12-18-2007, 10:30 PM
tsanhd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KPG
PSM= Please Save Me....

Old 12-18-2007, 11:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
PSM is for whimps :P

Old 12-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Indykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the roughIndykid is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by iLLM3
PSM is for whimps :P
x2

Old 12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by chicagomotorcars
Guys Why Are We Still Talking About It. The Car Is Not For Sale To The Public. The Car Infact Will Stay On Our Website, Autotrader, And Cars.com Till It Comes Out Of Our Inventory. When The Car Sells At The Auction.
Correction. Just out of curiousity, I called and spoke with Jeff earlier today. He told me it has about 20,500 miles, is in overall excellent condition, with NO ACCIDENTS. I asked him his bottom line, he put me on hold, came back and said you had $83k into it, want to make $2k, so you would sell it to me for $85k.

So it seems that yes, the car is still for sale to the public and Jeff completely mis-represented the car. You guys should be ashamed of still trying to pass off a wrecked car without proper disclosure.

Last edited by OhioGT2; 12-19-2007 at 10:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:03 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Correction. Just out of curiousity, I called and spoke with Jeff earlier today. He told me it has about 20,500 miles, is in overall excellent condition, with NO ACCIDENTS. I asked him his bottom line, he put me on hold, came back and said you had $83k into it, want to make $2k, so you would sell it to me for $85k.

So it seems that yes, the car is still for sale to the public and Jeff completely mis-represented the car. You guys should be ashamed of still trying to pass off a wrecked car without proper disclosure.

WOW!! these Guy's should be ashamed of themselves , I would never purchase from these Guy's!! Thier no better than Eddie Bello

Old 12-19-2007, 03:07 PM
nycsurfer is infamous around these parts

owned again !!

Old 12-19-2007, 05:43 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !

These guys are SOTE (Scums Of The Earth)

Old 12-19-2007, 07:14 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Let me begin by saying I so not know Parin nor have I bought a car from him but I am amazed at the bashing he is getting over this car. He has had probably a hundred positive transactions and one bad car pops up and he is crucified, this kind of stuff happens in business. He is selling the car for a good price in my mind as a dealer. Who cares what he paid for the car or is making on the car. If he got a good deal on it; should he pass along ALL of the savings to his customers? He does have a business to run and employees to pay along with taxes and insurance, etc.....

If the car has been wrecked then big deal. He has been upfront with everyone on this site. Yet the bashing continues. If he wants to still sell a wrecked car on auto trader than that is his business. Do you REALLY think he is the FIRST dealer to sell a wrecked car. I bet there are some people driving around in previously wrecked Porsche's and don't even know it surfing this site right now. If he still wants to sell the car for IMO a cheap price than let him do it. If you want a cherry GT2 than step up to the plate and spend the money and buy a real car. If you want a deal you will have to over look some issues. It is not like he is asking 105 for the car. I know he said he was taking the car to the auction to resell it, but doesn't he have the right to mitigate his losses.

All the e-bashing on this site makes it awfully hard for someone to stroke a check to sponsor this forum. My money says CMC wishes they weren't a sponsor because it is not worth the BS to try to make 2k on the car and constantly have to justify yourself. Parin can has come clean and is not trying to pass off a virgin car so I would let this thread die!

Old 12-19-2007, 07:21 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
BTW Parin you are too upfront with what you are making on cars. I don't think most people can handle that someone is making more than a grand on the purchase of the car they are buying.

To talk about a wholesale profit of 25k on a Ford GT is silly. It is only going to **** people outside of the car business off because they don't understand how someone can make that on one transaction. It is just like guys who flipped house for a big profit only to have the house flipped again for more money. The guy just took a chance on what the true value of the house and saw an opportunity.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT2 on Ebay $89,900