996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Softronic?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dgreen78
They are using the same loader. This is the same loader I use with Proto's flashes.
For the record, I don't think anyone's being deceptive, but if it's the same loader and, as PHD pointed out earlier "As far as I know Softtronic is the vehicle to install the software" (so they are the loader) then it appears that Softronic and FVD have a business relation on some level.

All said, this is all pretty irrelevant. What I'm most interested in is who's got the best goods and who's going to give a group buy the best deal. I'm happy to hear from any tuner who can offer more information on either of those points, regardless of affiliations.

Last edited by Seal Grey Matte; 12-03-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Marine8541 is infamous around these parts
I did just notice this posted by Vivid:

You can now purchase Softronic at a better price here -
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s....php?p=1501645

Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
DrBarneyFife is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dgreen78
They are using the same loader. This is the same loader I use with Proto's flashes.
I am terribly confused. First Vivid posted that "Softronic is what is powering alot of the fastest Porsches here" and others alluded to a relationship between Softtronic and Protomotive, but Vivid refused to identify the mysterious connection between Softronic and the "fastest Porsches here," even after several people requested insight. This was in this thread: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...=106730&page=2 . Now, in this thread, it appears that there is some connection between Softronic and FVD. Vivid denies any connection, even though certain of the webpages for Softronic are identical to FVD webpages. Then, DGreen posts that the "loader" that was supplied to him by Proto looks just like the loader used by FVD and Softronic, as shown in each companies webpage (which webpages are, coincidentaly, identical). Yet, Vivid still will not explain its prior statement that "Softronic is what is powering alot of the fastest Porsches here".

Am I the only one that is confused? Are Vivid, Proto, Softronic and FVD all tied together somehow? If not, are certain of these companies affiliated. There seems to be a cloak of silence regarding this issue and getting the facts is like pulling teeth.

Come on guys. You opened the door by posting that "Softronic is what is powering alot of the fastest Porsches here." Please explain what is going on.

Old 12-03-2007, 04:47 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
You want a group buy, PM me.