996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Can't Pony up for the 650 Kit, How About a 600 Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Any chance of you guys making an Intercooler / Hardpipie / Y Pipe kit in the future ? It'd be nice to have an easy to access kit for this that was readily available.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:06 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Intercooler pipe working on soon. Ypipe up front, maybe, plenum, in the works

Old 12-07-2007, 09:12 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
[quote=vividracing;1508718]Evader my brotha - call the number whatever you want. The same performance is achieved as it is the same parts. If you would like me to buy a dyno jet and start adding 50HP to my packages cause that is what makes people purchase products, I will do so. quote]

Old 12-07-2007, 09:12 AM
996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of
you know what would be a real killer? an affordable paddle shift kit for us tip guys i always think that it cannot be that hard to make ... just build the shifters in a (small) steering wheel extension

tip is the mainstream TT in japan, market would be huge - i could even be your distributor!

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Price seems awesome. I think my brother is looking at your kit, with his 996TT. He mentioned it to me the other day, and the pricing is reasonable. Thanks

Old 12-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
996Choy, they have this in Japan already. The guy sells them on the Yahoo Japan Auctions. We installed a kit on the black tip 650 kit car here. You have to use a Momo wheel. It is awesome, take a look in the back ground here -

Old 12-07-2007, 09:33 AM
996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of996Choy has much to be proud of
Thanks for the lead Dan, found it. Wish it would be cheaper though lol

Old 12-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
They are pretty cool. Tell the guy you know Jimmy in the US who bought them from him. Make him cut you a deal!

Old 01-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor
UPDATE on 590 Package -

We have made changes to the product with options and costs. Please see the attached link. Any questions please contact us.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/v...5-p-45781.html

Old 01-02-2008, 04:33 PM
hardtop is infamous around these parts
Any track times with this kit.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Former Vendor
These are the same components many people already have. Will have this car get some times soon once we finish the current one on the lift.

Old 01-02-2008, 05:27 PM
ace996 is infamous around these parts
Offer a nice water/methanol injection kit, show the benefits on the dyno, then call your bank and let them know they need to stop by every day to pick up your deposits.... I'm serious. It would be a great addition to the kit and a great way to fight heat-soak for the track-guys.

If you build it....

Old 01-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
That is simple, in fact, the parts are there from Aquamist. A "kit" would be easy for people in purchasing. I also have some NX ntercooler kits we are going to adapt for the intercoolers to keep temps down.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:19 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
UPDATE on 590 Package -

We have made changes to the product with options and costs. Please see the attached link. Any questions please contact us.
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/v...5-p-45781.html
Dan is the "590" kit 590hp without the airbox and headers and upgraded exhaust??
if you already have above does the software include the additional upgrades or do you need different programing.

I am looking for a solid 600/600+ reliable hp for track duty.
dont want my boost above 1.2 and only going to run 93 octane.

Old 01-02-2008, 06:21 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing
That is simple, in fact, the parts are there from Aquamist. A "kit" would be easy for people in purchasing. I also have some NX ntercooler kits we are going to adapt for the intercoolers to keep temps down.

I need that!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can't Pony up for the 650 Kit, How About a 600 Kit