996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60 to 130 - December 8 - Lonestar Results and Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
BWhahahaha...

Hey wait a minute....why are you taking pictures of my ***?

Old 12-11-2007, 10:24 PM
roro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
BWhahahaha...

Hey wait a minute....why are you taking pictures of my ***?
I have no idea! I think you bent down when I snapped the picture or else that watch the Paulie is talking about is getting to the rest of us....

I'll stick to my Rolie, thank you

Old 12-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
You realize that this thread is going to be 20 pages now. Paulie will never let this one go.

Children, this is what years of heavy squats and steroid injections will do to you!

Damn, that thing is Ginourmous

Old 12-11-2007, 11:22 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Looked like an awesome time guy's.. God I love Supra's, Paulie's GT2 is GORGEOUS and Sean yes SMG sucks for trying to put power down :/

Old 12-11-2007, 11:43 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by roro
Here are some more videos from the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8H1Ku_6RE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hCuDEYlW2w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aSWLutOhVQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FjEJ6FF77Y

Finally, have you guys heard about this IW Marks Ferrari Relay Baton gathering Thursday? Supposedly a lot of cars will be showing up.
Thanks for the video's, I didnt know how slow I was shifting till now I was nervus on that run. By any chance do you have any were I was on nitrous?
Matt

Old 12-12-2007, 05:54 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
ILLM3, thank you. I need to decide either to leave it stock or send it to todd in arkansas. Stock means less trouble.

Old 12-12-2007, 05:58 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
I think i remember that picture,right when roro was about to snap the picture Sean bent over real fast.I have no idea why. I think Sean thought he was back in the old days when he modeled for Big *** Men mag.

Old 12-12-2007, 07:36 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Hahhhahhaahhaa, oh man roro, you've done it now. Paul is NEVER going to let this one go... LOL

iLLM3 - you going to make it to TX2K8? There are several P-car owner's coming cross country to next years event, if you like Supra's, that would be the place to see the nicest/cleanest in the nation...

Peter

Old 12-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Sideways has a spectacular aura aboutSideways has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by houstonT

Roveen Abank Lamborghini Gallardo - 5.50 (60 to 100, couldn't get to 130)
C. R. Bergstrom 07 Bentley Continental GT - 5.50 (60 to 100, couldn't get to 130)
Bob Helms 06 CLS55 AMG - 6.0 (60 to 100, couldn't get to 130)
Frank Piper 06 C6 - 6.1 (60 to 100, couldn't get to 130)
Sean Mertovitch 02 Mustang GT - 6.8 (60 to 100, couldn't get to 130)
I am curious why could they not get to 130? Limited track, headwind or what?

Old 12-12-2007, 08:40 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
A combination of not starting to accelerate early enough and not having enough room to comfortably get to 130 mph before having to hit the brakes... Many of those cars could hit 122-129 but just could not quite make 130.
Peter

Old 12-12-2007, 10:19 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
That is why the faster your car is... the safer your car is to drive fast!!

MK

Old 12-12-2007, 12:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
ILLM3, thank you. I need to decide either to leave it stock or send it to todd in arkansas. Stock means less trouble.
Paulie you can't go wrong with Todd, you want a fast/modded car with no troubles? RUF.. I ran side by side with Raudels' 700! But it's damn pricey for sure :/

Hahhhahhaahhaa, oh man roro, you've done it now. Paul is NEVER going to let this one go... LOL

iLLM3 - you going to make it to TX2K8? There are several P-car owner's coming cross country to next years event, if you like Supra's, that would be the place to see the nicest/cleanest in the nation...

Peter
Peter I would love to go, not sure what car I will have by then, would be a fun little trip none the less, I don't think a GT3 if I get one, Strad or anything will be running anything to impressive LOL!

Old 12-12-2007, 02:05 PM
iLL - are you selling your GT2?

Paul - it seems to me like a 550-600 rwhp GT2 is fairly reliable...

Peter

Old 12-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Paul,

Get the sand out of your vagina and slap a 700 kit on Tweety.

I have had absolutely ZERO issues w/ mine.

Old 12-13-2007, 02:40 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
A combination of not starting to accelerate early enough and not having enough room to comfortably get to 130 mph before having to hit the brakes... Many of those cars could hit 122-129 but just could not quite make 130.
Peter
How long is the straightaway?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60 to 130 - December 8 - Lonestar Results and Pics