996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 05:37 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
I'll beat up on ya!

Send me a message if ya wanna lose..i mean race.

I'm deff. trying to come up w/ my dad after school or something..who knows.

S-class, Sebring, BRING IT!!!!!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 08:19 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
I have 10 on MiniD for the forza race...haha

Old 01-04-2008, 08:51 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by datax
Yea, I'm worry about that too. First DE with PCA ever! VIR isn't an unfamilar ground but I heard I gotta start from the bottom again since I'm a noob PCA member.

Can any fast turbo and solo drivers take me for a ride? Just a lap or two would be awesome. Just wanna feel the torque!
Get there we will hook you up. but the car you are running is going to be just as fast!!

Old 01-04-2008, 08:58 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Datax, I THINK the only one that can technically give you a ride is Tom as he is a nationally certified instructor. Im only in Black, so I cant technically give rides (which sucks).

Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 AM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sechsgang
I have 10 on MiniD for the forza race...haha
Dude..go pick up a 360 w/ LIVE

Old 01-04-2008, 10:00 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Datax, I THINK the only one that can technically give you a ride is Tom as he is a nationally certified instructor. Im only in Black, so I cant technically give rides (which sucks).
Ken, if I can instruct I'll attend this event. I'll show you how to get your GT3 around the track. You'll never think twice about your M3 again.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:24 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fortyounce
Ken, if I can instruct I'll attend this event. I'll show you how to get your GT3 around the track. You'll never think twice about your M3 again.
Would be AWESOME to have a few of you guy's take me around as well.. Datax it will be TONS OF FUN learning the new track, and our car's on this track, i'm checking my ego at the door.. I'm familiar with my NE tracks, not these so if being a noob is what it takes OH WELL, it will be so much fun either way!

BTW the M3 is highly capable, I ran a 1:06 in a bone stock M at Limerock

Old 01-04-2008, 12:55 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Well it sounds like I need to take a trip. I have talked about getting out to the track last year with Heavy and Mike and a few other locals but never really did get to make them. No excuses this year.

I do not know if I will bring the Turbo up there but I want to come along for the event. See if we can get a group together for the road trip or I might fly depending what what some locals do.

Des if you are a definate give me a shout..

Tom I have to look you up when I am in Tampa. My brothers lives in the Bayshore and South Tampa area.

Would love to be able to take a spin around the track with someone. I need to get my feet wet at the tracks.

I am a PCA member already. Tom if that is doable with you and not take away from your time or another instructors time from here that would be awesome.

I might trailor it who knows but for the moment I am at least attending the event.

Old 01-04-2008, 12:58 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Well it sounds like I need to take a trip. I have talked about getting out to the track last year with Heavy and Mike and a few other locals but never really did get to make them. No excuses this year.

I do not know if I will bring the Turbo up there but I want to come along for the event. See if we can get a group together for the road trip or I might fly depending what what some locals do.

Tom I have to look you up when I am in Tampa. My brothers lives in the Bayshore and South Tampa area.

Would love to be able to take a spin around the track with someone. I need to get my feet wet at the tracks.

I am a PCA member already. Tom if that is doable with you and not take away from your time or another instructors time from here that would be awesome.

I might trailor it who knows but for the moment I am at least attending the event.
Boooo take the turbo

Old 01-04-2008, 01:16 PM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
With my great track driving skills I might take out the whole track in one fell swoop. Then I won't get TOM to ever instruct me and I have to leave 6speed for the my own safety.

You never know though.

It will be good to meet some of you that I have seen around on the boards like M3, M5 and now Porsche.

Martin can you please keep the cold up there. It is freezing here. Take it back up North and Florida needs to give us back some heat.

Old 01-04-2008, 01:22 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Looking at Kahns Turbo would make me not want to take it either, that thing is beautiful. But I would anyways. If we get enough guys I have some highend trucker guys that would be willing to just take ALL of our cars up there. An 8 car hauler should do it. Then we could pile up in a couple of Vehicles and ride and watch movies on the trip. But I'd need to know soon.

JENK, you better get signed up, there wont be any work that early in March even with a new coach. And if you cant go you can always transfer it to another date if you talk to the registrar.

JAN 13th!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT!!!!!

Last edited by heavychevy; 01-04-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:29 PM
this is seriously going to be epic...I am so psyched for this!!!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:56 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by fortyounce
Apply for the instructor position ASAP, Rob! Do eet quick! I sent an private message out for this event to bunch of people and 3 people including me are confirmed. Others are still thinking. Should be fun!

K
P.S- Oh yea...///M3 Forever! I'm a troll and BMW fanboi. LoL.

Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997

If they give me instructor powers there I will try to take some guys out.

when you are in tampa give me a call so you can drive my car. it is a terror on Bay Shore!!

Old 01-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanks Des for the compliment. You have to take it for a spin with the new Bilsteins. Night and Day from the last time you took it out.

PM me your cell/phone.

Tom I will ask my brothers to look out for it Little brother has an E46 M3 Vert and recently had some work done at VortexMotorSports. Same ones I am assuming since he says they have some Porsche Track Cars there. He seems to like them so far.

I will be around in Jan so I will give you a shout and beers at HOOTERs my treat

Do you know of my brother on South Dale Mabry. David at David Alexander Jewelers? He gets out to a lot of functions in that town it seems especially at Side Berns.

Back on Topic. .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!