996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 03:43 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
Thanks Des for the compliment. You have to take it for a spin with the new Bilsteins. Night and Day from the last time you took it out.

PM me your cell/phone.

Tom I will ask my brothers to look out for it Little brother has an E46 M3 Vert and recently had some work done at VortexMotorSports. Same ones I am assuming since he says they have some Porsche Track Cars there. He seems to like them so far.

I will be around in Jan so I will give you a shout and beers at HOOTERs my treat

Do you know of my brother on South Dale Mabry. David at David Alexander Jewelers? He gets out to a lot of functions in that town it seems especially at Side Berns.

Back on Topic. .
good stuff, you or your brother call me.
and yes my car lifes at Vortex

Old 01-04-2008, 06:29 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
With all these 6speed guys we are going to need some forms of identification through screen names. Maybe put a tag on your shirt with real name and screen name.

Old 01-04-2008, 08:06 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
look for my car on sig

matt

Old 01-04-2008, 08:20 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by heavychevy
With all these 6speed guys we are going to need some forms of identification through screen names. Maybe put a tag on your shirt with real name and screen name.

I have a gut feeling you will recognize me...haha

Old 01-04-2008, 09:22 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sechsgang
I have a gut feeling you will recognize me...haha

I'm sure I'll recognize the car, but we all get moving around away from the cars, it can get confusing. Anyone have a good idea for us all to park together, that would be even BETTER.

BTW here's a list of people I've gathered are coming from this thread alone.
(* denotes possibly)

Sechsgang
Heavychevy
Tom Kerr
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
930 Man
Manalex
Mikelly
iLLM3
+1*
+2*
JoeyG
Datax
Alpine 997*
fortyounce
Rmag
Jenk12M*

Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
We might be there to watch. .

What would my dad be in w/ his 993 RS?

He's only done that one open track day at Road Atlanta a year or so ago.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:51 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy

Wow was I thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!

some cool 6speed name tags with name and handle on it!!!

Man we would look like real dorks!!!!

everyone stand near there car at first so we can recognize each other

or refer to my pic thread moved over to the OT section!!

Old 01-04-2008, 09:54 PM
for those who have been there before. what is the paddock like?? are there pits like Sebring or do we park out in a lot or grass or what??

Old 01-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by tom kerr
Wow was I thinking the same thing!!!!!!!!

some cool 6speed name tags with name and handle on it!!!

Man we would look like real dorks!!!!

everyone stand near there car at first so we can recognize each other

or refer to my pic thread moved over to the OT section!!

Everyone just wear a T-shirt that you dont care too much about and put your screen name and real name on it in permanent Marker. That'll be easy.

Old 01-04-2008, 11:10 PM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
for those who have been there before. what is the paddock like?? are there pits like Sebring or do we park out in a lot or grass or what??
You park out in a lot. Here are some pictures of paddock.

You can also rent an indoor garages for $200 (I believe) a day. They are quite nice. I'm coming with few of my friends, which aren't on the list yet. BTW, my name is Ken.

Old 01-05-2008, 12:33 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Like Ken said, but the garages are $100.00 a day and make working on your car easier.

Old 01-05-2008, 05:36 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
garages for this event go FAST fyi...

Old 01-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I sent a note to the chief instructor asking about getting signed off, and his comments were that they aren't sure there will be many chances to get signed off and moved to the next group, as this is the first event of the season. Just a heads up for those "hoping" to get signed off to the next run group.

Mike

Last edited by Mikelly; 01-05-2008 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:05 AM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
well in defenses of the event... it is a large event because of the first of the year... in the past most of the run groups are full from the start ... when the move anther 6/7 cars the groups get very crowded...
i have seen people move down a group because more open track... i dont think i would wat to run one of theses events!! alot of emails and discussions to deal with

Old 01-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Mikelly
I sent a note to the chief instructor asking about getting signed off, and his comments were that they aren't sure there will be many chances to get signed off and moved to the next group, as this is the first event of the season. Just a heads up for those "hoping" to get signed off to the next run group.

Mike

wow, good point, shooting for black for sure now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 08 Pca Zone 2 Event!!!